Software bug

It so happened that I was lying in the hospital. In a strange city. Skukotiiiischa! Connection - no, so if this opus published - then I came home. I would like to write something for the soul. But what? Helicopter theme did not go - the second post did not come out of the incubator, so that they were tying. Other similar topic - I have pictures to understand not been prepared, and already doubt go there. Get the camera down and play blogger photo hospital? What's the point? What is speculate? It so happened that I was not so long ago explained orally schoolboy son about the number system. The most amazing thing - I got it figured. Let's try to describe the same thing, but in writing. Yes, I have nothing to do, I'm in the hospital. Expected 17 highly conditional pictures. Do not break! About the end tell. And we'll start with an anecdote:

Score on the rise
We are taught in the first grade? What is the units, tens, hundreds. Count to end units - go to dozens. Sifted through dozens - hundreds turn to. Next - is a topic of the second class, so stop until this. Where did all ten? There is an opinion that everything related to the fact that we have 10 fingers on his hands. Well, and then - on the rise. And for some reason teachers forget to say that all this heterogeneity - invented. Like, it helps to learn the account as a whole, but in our case - only confuses. Let's move from concepts to non-uniform uniform. First, write us familiar with the childhood table

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

And we agree that we sort the numbers in the order in which they are in the table. 0 first, then 1, then 2 ... And so to 9. What's next? And we introduce the notion of a minute discharge. These discharges will go from right to left (so happened can not be helped).

Number 5 - single digit. Describe it is not interesting. What shall we say then about the two-digit number 83.

Number 987 - Three-figure, that's about it already talk. LSB is 7, the following is equal to 8, the next - 9. What is something the Germans are right when they read the number from right to left. Maybe their ancient language programmers to create?

And then we just introduce a rule for increasing the discharge

Always start with the youngest (right) discharge.

Here we have the number 987. We started the process of enlargement. In LSB we figure 7. The following table - 8. Get the 988.

Once more. LSB is 8. The following table - 9. Get the 989.

And once more. LSB is 9. Hmm. End of the table. Well, change to 0 and go to the next digit. It is equal to 8. The following figures in the table - 9. Get the 990.

Works! We are no longer tied to disparate concepts of "unity", "ten", "hundreds", "thousands" and the like. We have a discharge current and the next digit. We always begin with the extreme right, and then - as lucky. For the number 19999999 phrase "my first entry in the table, that is, at 0 and increase the next digit" will be repeated many times. But sooner or later we upremsya in: "Current rank is 1, take the next number from the table - 2, we 20000000ยป.

Agree that at oral increase about as we do, just do not spoken out these operations, as brought them to automatism in the early grades. But rounding the price 4999, 99, saw her on advertising, we can not help running his eyes from right to left to see, where to stay, especially if the price of, say, 24,999, 99.

And, I almost forgot. If the discharge is nothing, then we assume that there is 0, that is, 99, 099, 000,099 - the same thing, right?

Now let us move from planet Earth to the planet cartoon Plyuk. Cartoon patsaks and chatlians - four-toed, it catches the eye when they are due to the matches in pepelats traded (say "six" and throw one full hand and two fingers of the other hand). Video of the episode paste will not, I do not want the hospital immediately after the prison there. But I find something on Google out already wallowing in a network of pictures.

Tags

See also

New and interesting