He died the oldest man in the world





He died the oldest man in the world

Alexander Imich, which hit the Guinness Book of Records as the elderly man in the world, died on Sunday, June 8 in New York. He was 111 years old. This was reported by NBC News.He died the oldest man in the world

Imich born on February 4, 1903 in Poland. He was a chemist and author of books on parapsychology. In 1939, after the Nazi invasion, he escaped to the USSR, and in 1951 he moved to the United States. "I do not know, I just had not died before. I do not know how it happened, "- he replied to a question about his longevity. However, he added that played sports, did not use al * Ogol and tried to eat by eating chicken and fish. He was the oldest man in the world. Currently, older than 60 zhenschin.He died the oldest man in the world

Now, the title of the oldest men will go to the Japanese Sakari Momo. He is younger than Imicha just one month.

Source: mirfactov.com/