Kate Hudson in InStyle: about plastic surgery, the paparazzi, her mother's love for fitness and outputs on the red carpet

Hollywood actress Kate Hudson became the heroine of the July issue of the magazine InStyle. 35-year-old Kate not only beautify your photos page of the magazine, but also simultaneously edition told reporters about her mother (Goldie Hawn) and the fact that he loves to go to the red carpet, loves fitness and hates the paparazzi.

Kate Hudson on the cover of the July issue of InStyle

About his mother - the actress Goldie Hawn:

"My mother was a pioneer. She was one of the first women after Katharine Hepburn, who was making his own films. In public, she was very charming way, but behind the scenes, where she was present, was a force - did everything to achieve the goal, fought for what she believed, and was successful in this »

Kate Hudson in a photo shoot for InStyle

The actress said that she loves red carpet:

"I love to go to the awards ceremony and consider hairstyles, makeup and outfits chosen by my friends. But we are doing to each other compliments, not ruthlessly criticize! »
In addition, Hudson believes that we should not condemn anyone for plastic surgery. Everyone should be able to do with their appearance that it sees fit:

"When at least someone will stop judging others? If a person wants to insert implants in the buttocks, then let them do it ».
At the same time she prefers Kate did fitness classes. The actress has been on dvd-disk with video exercises.

However, as intrusive paparazzi, Keith says quite categorically:

"I just look at the paparazzi and mentally cut off their heads»
Kate loves to experiment and is often a risk. For example, now the actress wants to learn to fly a plane.

Tags

See also

New and interesting