Note from mom

Dear son!

If you are reading this page right now, it means that you have finally ended the Internet. Do not try to call our ISP or dig in your browser settings.

You need to do the following:
• Go to the drugstore on the corner, buy medicine for his grandfather - the recipes are in the hallway, on the table under the mirror. In addition, come to the supermarket - take two packages of 1, 5% milk, a loaf and rifled a packet of tea. In the vegetable stand is next to the stop, even buy a few pounds of potatoes, a pound of onions and cabbage. Save all receipts.

• I forgot cell phone. Call Dad at work, say that today more photos will not be ready. At the same time convey that I asked him to pick clothes from the laundry on the way home. Before you call, start the program with the phone icon (on the desktop in the upper right corner) and write the father's response to a file with the extension * .wav.

• Take lessons - though you were asked and one math, that's no reason to postpone it to late evening. Page textbook - 116, 121 and 118. Bear in mind, the third task is necessary to make the equation and not fit for a response, which in the end (to the same typo in it). For other tasks, by the way, does not provide answers.

• After that, Clean the house in his room. When put all the places, count all the designer items in a plastic jar, the number of discs with toys on the shelf, how many machines in a box. After that, you can open a browser and in the address bar to drive http: // received numbers separated by periods.

• You open table management accounts of our home network. To gain access to its change, entering in the box "password" answers to the second, third and the first task of the textbook. Found in the left column of our IP and carefully administered in the box next to (where a payment method - card) on the last two digits from store receipts (from the code that is at the very bottom): total for vegetables, tea, milk + bread sustak, fleksalis + motherwort tincture. The remaining space Fuck zeros and click "OK».

• After that, you can use the Internet further. If suddenly called evil uncle, says that he "system administrator" and will swear in the handset, scroll to it the record of my father's response file.

I hope you will do it. And I will come in the evening and tell you a story, as one small hakersha led his group when something breaks Microsoft server and Arab terrorists.
Kisses!

Your mom.

Tags

See also

New and interesting