Stair maker

"I do not know how - do not touch", "Do not try to repeat it" and much more clever phrases pop up in my head in the process. Here's another one, the most common: "Well, I'm stupid ass».
However, hello. Pictures will be considerably
The very first staircase, which I made myself was addl. Increments of 80 cm. You do not seem - the distance between the steps - and eighty centimeters. Welder advise))) ... The leg had to raise his hands to climb up a notch.
And somehow I was wary of the construction of stairs. On the first card - the whole baggage of my life to this day.

In May, I called a childhood friend, with whom we have a few years chalilis in a pioneer camp and have been friends ever since. "Urgent need a ladder to the second floor," - he said. "My mother can not put things in order there," - he said.
And it occurred to me that I will soon leave, I live in the kitchen in front of laptop. Not too many good friends to refuse assistance. Yes, and that's enough, in the end, afraid of stairs! Just think - ёbnulsya hurry, in anticipation of blueprints and broke his hand ... In short - agreed.
The first sighting was leaving - to assess the battlefield, material and tools. All turned out to be a portable instrument, and was made commander's willful decision - to build a circular saw and a router from parketki from, respectively, of the router. Hastily assembled goats. On the tabletop pieces go from the old cabinet.

For better sklizkosti durability and useful piece of PCB, some wind Sestroretsky listed in the area.

Partitioning - it is responsible.

fixing guard, the trigger button lock.

Parallel to the short edges of the grooves chosen,

What are stuck in line. Zero risk doing by using an existing disk.

Milling table smastyren on the same principle. As countertops - countertops. Plexiglas, as inserts, behaved as a full and complete shit. Slightly pulled - crack. And replace it with.

Those eggs. Side view.

Sea trials were successful. Made zaptsatski for rail.

The guide is assembled on a square. On the glue and screws. And installed on your workstation.

Manufacturers work.

That vacation has begun. I'm all bebehami week moved to Andryukha. In the photo - the next foothold.

While waiting for the delivery - we produce chips. Her mother would rub between the beds. As the waste products - and turning railing posts.

That material came. Bowstring - decking 45, stage - dowel 35. For the budget and niibёt.

Future steps. Length - 800 mm.

We cut off the crest of the boards.

On the edge of the Fraser I do flat and round off the corners.

Rallies.

Clamp was not enough, and that is not glued panels led - in case there is a trash.

Something like this. Wide bottom - winder (first and last) and the uppermost.

The first working day was over. Spoon lift force still there, but these are not your intornety helpful. I will get to sleep.

Protractor. A very useful thing.

Your humble servant. Plane me very miserable, so I made a smart person like a dog Cocoa and deduce the string plane grinder.

That's the first string come into place. She got up - like Annushka, for which a special thank protractor.

A very useful thing - dowel «MUNGO». For a modern fucking brick in which a bunch of holes and thin walls. Conventional plugs are emitted as a remnant of a wet fist, and these hold. If someone does not know - I recommend.

The second string in place.

Whether Stephen King Russian, he would never have written "tired." Andryukha constantly at work, and you have no one to help izgalyatsya, coming up with all sorts of props. There - I exhibited a turning pole.

Half of yesterday's works nothing. Authoritative (160 kg.), The Commission has been recognized post flimsy and did not meet the political moment. Oh right, chouzhtam, only the 100x100. Take another - 200h200h3000. There is already no Andryukha way. My perdyachego steam is not enough to carry it. Now, if indeed home from work ...

Rough handling still a plane, albeit lame, then Grinder and pinateks.

While the post-drying - grind step. Feed grain (series): 40; 60; 80; 100; 120 and 150. Then - orbitalkoy. 150. Every Grain. Their - 15 pieces. If 15 times in a row to read this paragraph - and it zaebёssya.

Andryushkino wife - Lena. Voluntary assistant and nurse. Basically, his mother nursed me, but is ready to Lena.

Ready level.

Groove for the string.

First winders.

A small change in the concept. The first march decided to make more gentle, good space allows. At the same time, this will insert additional support.

Paz for the second string.

In the photo - drills. First we purchased that right. On one hole it took two batteries and all my nerves. Then I remembered that there is an electric drill. But a good memory has not solved the problem - the drill has died. Squeaks, smokes and does not climb. It is the same for the tile and on the floor - granite. I had to buy something on the left. Diamond. That's something. Only manage vodichku podbryzgivat.

Steps sketched draft. For the final test. Like - all converge.

Holes for fixing future steps.

First - gone!

She - the bottom. Bars on glue and screws. The stage also is glued and screwed in all the available places.

Intermediate tests. 160 kilograms - normal flight. Previously, the bridge builders rose under his bridges as a sign of quality. I'm leery - towards the departed.

Railing post. Marking dowel. Budget palm drills.

I cut a piece of decking. The part that with a groove.

With the router and tracked shkurodёra got simpatishnye handrails.

Preparations for future balusters. Spike cut on Fraser.

Templates for balusters. For my meager aesthetic component - very bad happened.

Then simply. Jigsaw, straight grooving cutters with upper bearing kalёvka, sander again and - here. Ready balusters. Edges vyshkurivat did not, because it is a thankless task. Board of crude.

Bedrail first march.

On the other hand

The second march.

On the other hand

The final picture.
Steps are wrapped long stretch, so as not to litter. How and what to paint / lachit - is solved. Podstupёnki Andrew himself attach. Under the stairs is a toilet.
And I have news for today is no more.
Take care of yourself.
Always yours.

Tags

See also

New and interesting