Why successful men go?

(or do not notice you, so good)

I did not want to spread this article. But now it's time to get out.

This is not just my thoughts.
These are the facts, girl.

Unspoiled facts gathered after communicating with dozens of successful students.

Including this and my personal experience is repeated.
You can resist these facts to argue, do not admit it, but today this is the status quo.

I beg you to hear me and look into what you read below.
It's really important for you, women and men for us.

On the men's achievements and results of the war, we need an incredibly warm and support the woman he loved. From that never want to leave.

I believe that this material will help you, lovely girl, change for the better.

So why, in fact - successful men leave their women.

What is meant those men who earn good money, set up a family, adequate and mental health.

One reason is to blame.

Because women do not develop alongside their MEN.

What is this development?

1. APPEARANCE

You are obliged to constantly improve his appearance. No matter how. Using the tools of his men or using (here as it will).

You have to squeeze the most out of what nature gave you. And even more. Minimize the moments when a man can see you ugly, untidy, unkempt.

The man has the right to show your claim to you on the appearance (how can you show your on family income) - as your appearance depends on his libido and desire.

As soon as the desire to fall - this time started fighting and the first buds collapse of your pair.
If you do not know how to do hair - quickly find and learn. Do not claim that you just started doing it. Right On!

If you do not know how to wear a dress - begin to wear your coach is a man at work.

Learn tricks of makeup, find a cool manicure, I'm not talking about fitness instructor.

It is your duty to look chic!
I mean an objective beauty, not a gathering of girlfriends 4 scary, comforting each other that they are quite personal.
Begin objectively approach to their appearance. If you are thin - so thin, I say, I have a little ass, and I look like a boy.

I need to change clothes (such things, so the shoes), and overall style. If you are bold and say - yes, I'm fat, my hips, my man likes to lose weight, I'll break into a pancake but do those forms are so fond of my man.
Here it is personal growth for women.

I hope you understand that there is not even a question about the time. You find him. Or lose this man.

Yes, once again - that the financial side - pumping money should be taken from the man, of course. But even if they are still lacking, it is necessary to search for ways how to change the appearance with minimal effort.
This is your game, dear, and you'll find a way out, a man of your leave.

2. BODY LANGUAGE
That way you move. What you walk, how you wear dress like you're sitting, standing, embrace, running away, zhestikuliruesh and more.

Look at the recognized icons of femininity (Monica Bellucci, Marilyn Monroe, Angelina Jolie), and then you look at yourself.

Do not take it all at once to your personal account. Conversely. It's cold, like a computer game, say to yourself - yes, I look like a village girl, and prescribe a plan with which you start. What are the courses on the catwalk, manners, general emancipation.

Start to change their neverbalika as quickly as possible.
I recall.

Men do not like images
 - Girls from a neighboring yard,
 - Muzhikovatoy women
-glamurnoy party girl
 - Aggressive vamp.

They may only occasionally when role-playing games

The basic model of body language - a gentle lady, slightly refined, attentive, happy and at the same time weak.

That is the basis.

Seek it to her, and everything else variably.
You can argue with me now, or once again to resist, but if you really want to attract a man worthy of success, and at the same time that he did not go away from you - just rewrite it to yourself and begin to change. Then see how your attitude toward change.

Yes, this includes manners.

How are you holding up with her man.
Visnesh on him as a youngster, or worthy of going there, meeting so enamored eyes and a smile that others guys howl of anguish for such emotions.

If your man is constantly showing you your friends and carries on all the activities that you're doing everything right!

REMEMBER - WE, man, always will be showing his woman all friends and those around us. TK WOMAN IN MEN assess the level.

And you should be so ahrenitelnoy that all the friends secretly envy me, this is the foundation of a long life together.
Do not ask why, just accept it. The woman - is one of the achievements of the men and it should not be lost on the background of the purchased cars or apartments. Otherwise, it goes to another.

3. WOMEN'S ROLE IN RELATIONS.

I have said many times that the woman next to a man to be successful by default are happy and content.
It is necessary to introduce a the molecular level.
If you keep a sour-faced, meet me at home - it is clear that I go to where I was happy.

This is all because the girl is usually more or less already grasped.
Next.
It is important to know that the woman is obliged to admire her man (yes, otherwise why do you live with him, if not admire), enjoy his success, be maintained at the failures and difficulties. Fill man energy.

Admiration - this is your Actress.
To organize leisure - it's your Actress.
Be gentle and soft - it's your Actress
Smooth corners when conflicts - this is your Actress.

Small example - "talk with the girl. I came angry after work. To swear at all, grumble, diamonds. Instead of to take away my stress (humility, a touch, a smile, words), she says - if you do not stop, I'm gone.

Well, go!

You do not support me, you care about your condition. You're selfish. Bai. »

Here you girls and another secret. The man can check you Post date artificial breakdown and how you carry yourself will become a further indication of your relationship.

Next.
Fully shares the position of men - this is your female role (even if the man is wrong. For when we correct errors razrulivaya difficulties we feel stronger).

You have to (have to) forget that this debate and dispute with her man.
Can you recommend something to him, but always, repeat always the final word (decision) of a man.

And now I see on your face skewed face.
Sorry. I would like to say there.
Hide it.
There is a single word.
Her husband.
The men.
This is exactly what I revealed above.
Either you accept it, and throw out all these feminist manners. Then welcome to marry.
Either remains alone, but the type of the proud, or at best, a single mother.

I deliberately write so tough that you imbued.
I really want to create a decent girl's family with successful men. We, men like this, and I as a kind of mediator will put pressure on the sore if only you changed for the better.

Since vkontse all, the issue of relations concerns me personally.

ps men, too, have responsibilities, and no less than that of women. In this article I mean only worthy men who regularly fulfill all their obligations for men.
If you do all that is written in the article, and a response from the men get a kick in the ass and the requirement to bring the beer, it's time to send this asshole and tries to look dignified.
If you comply bound by these parameters - that this search will not take you much effort.

ps Grow with us together. we need each other.

top.thepo.st/390374/POCHEMU-USPESHNYIE-MUJCHINYI-UHODYAT

Tags

See also

New and interesting