Bonia or Jolie? Jolie or Bonia?

How in your opinion, who are "cooler" - Angelina Jolie and Victoria Bonia? In my opinion, the last. Bonia never was the ability to "stop at corners," and she was famous for being was (and is, as it turned out, so far) ardent fan of the famous Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie. About the fact that her daughter's name is Angelina knows probably only deaf or blind. Since most of the Russian media have hastened to inform the bright event in the life of Russian show business its readers.

And recently, that the rumor has not forgotten about its beauty, Bonia published a photo in which she appears in the image of the witch Maleficent, Jolie's character from the movie of the same name.

The idea of ​​the idea is not clear, moreover, that Victoria wanted thus boast of its similarity to the foreign beauty icon.

Well, be that as it may, the excellent work of make-up artists on the face - not behind their famous colleagues from Hollywood. Well done! People whose work is on the face, but who rarely pay attention, deserve sincere praise.

Viktoria Bonya Maleficent in the guise

Angelina Jolie in Maleficent image

Well, what about like it or not, it is not for me to judge. I can only note that real beauty - this one is inside. No similarity of makeup or the same posture or dress will not be saved if its absence. And even the seemingly different people, regardless of color, race, sex, but like the soul, the character, manners, may seem twins.

Angelina and her daughter Vivienne - debutante in the cinema with the role of Aurora

Victoria and her daughter Angelina

Tags

See also

New and interesting