Ugliness in the eye of the beholder

Summer sun. How many girls of varying degrees of harmony in the street! For me, they are all beautiful and all - nothing more than scenery. Element decor summer city. I am aware that I was - a freak. Of course, in my heart I wish I had a beautiful girl, but we live in the real world. In 16 years, I passed classmate textbook. I still remember how she lowered her eyes and how it shuddered when, without looking, she touched my arm.
I've been married 14 years. You will find a lot of people are wondering. Most of them, when he saw my wife, with varying degrees of disgust say, "Well, of course." Yes, my wife is also "non-standard" appearance, acquired in adolescence. We do not vrёm each other about beauty, even avoiding the appearance theme. My wife - a great friend, an excellent housekeeper and mother of two lovely girls. Yes, we have more and children are. The eldest is already entered in the age period in which the start ashamed of their "terrible" parents.
The birth of the eldest - a general indicator of attitudes towards people do not fit into the concept of "normal." Some conversations in consultation ("she is also pregnant!") Are worth. The girl was born with the indicator 9-10 Apgar, and immediately began to talk about the transfer for adoption: "How many normal parents would have the good fortune to bring a healthy baby girl!" We were in luck denied. "Anyway, you have it taken away! - Said the chief of department at discharge. - Only if you are for it do not get anything! »
Great attitude, thank you. Second wife left the girl to give birth in the United States. Yes, to the displeasure of the "normal", we can afford to let something.
"Pay for the business class and fly with these freaks!" - A middle-aged man indignation he expressed stewardess flight from Rotterdam about a month ago. During the flight, he indignantly told his companion that this abuse can only be in the Russian airline. I agree: in June last year in Miami one of our compatriot was thrown out of the hotel only for the fact that he called me hooked.
Find a normal job after graduation, I did not succeed. Jobs MUPe for the minimum payment - according to many, it would be true, but you would not believe - also want to live. And the world will see and swim in the ocean, and have a spacious and comfortable accommodation. In a way, I was forced to look for opportunities and niche for their business. It has turned out. Five years ago, I did, however, sold by organizing a little less profitable, but less troublesome thing. Feed themselves, and my cousin, who took the trouble to personal meetings with clients. Tolerance in our country? Not in this lifetime.
I do not call to love me, I do not need your support. I debugged the life that your rights are not prejudiced. I would just ask a little less disgust in your views.
I - disabled since birth. Like me, you will not be - and God forbid you to the birth of children will not meet a drunken obstetrician, hurrying to continue the feast. But such as my wife ... It's easy: bus lost control and "Kamaz". And yet. All your ideal figure, smooth smooth skin without scars and sporty lifestyle fly to hell. And replaced with a total knee replacement, the result of the work of plastic surgeons try to compensate for the many muscle damage and nerve endings person and one "Elvish" ear that you are now doomed to hide under haircut. I do not call misfortune on your head, and just ask to think about it.
What will you then, when you will experience the relationship that society will reward you?

--img2--

Source: zadolba.li

Tags

See also

New and interesting