Coming to study in Toulouse?

Back in September 2013th I wrote about how you can apply for training French language at the University of Toulouse. The record itself was held in January. And now the people who were selected came confirmation.

Some people ask questions and communicate in the comments, while others prefer to write questions to me personally. But I'm sure most just quietly send the document without telling anyone. I would like to use the date of confirmation of recording and to count the readers who sent the documents and those who received a positive response.

Just answer the questions of one of the recorded information may be of interest to others. I invite everyone to join the discussion.

Disclose his identity will not, I do not know whether he wants to advertise his plans to leave.

... told me from the university and sent the invitation, but there are a couple of nuances that are not ukogo clarify and would be very grateful if you would answer. The invitation stated that on 16 and 17 September will take tests for credit, tried to find the information that during the tests, and what level of French is needed for playing (in my case the French almost zero) and in what is taught? and the last question will be given if the spouse visa and whether it can go with me, and what should be the amount in the account to open a visa (cost of living)? Recent questions mostly relate to the consulate ... blockquote>
 Congrats! Actually from the message I learned that writing is finished.
If you're on a date, not received confirmation, then most likely not get it. Try the following year.

Tests do not need to be afraid. They do not aim to weed out anyone either, as measured on a year of study and in which group you write.
Personally, I came with zero knowledge of French. In the test, answered at random, not even trying to get into the correct answers. Accordingly, I have written down for the first course in the weakest group that I was completely arranged.

Teaching is in French. But the first stage is actively used sign language, so do not worry.

Visa information may be outdated, but my time was as follows: in the embassy issued a student visa for 3 months, and after writing at the University of Toulouse in the prefecture already outstanding student "residence permit" for a year already in place. Then he extended annually in the Prefecture of the place of residence (you may well change the university and move to another state).

Visa for spouses, it seems to me that it is better to go to one, and its instruments already worrying when it received the annual "residence permit". It also reduces the number of required money in the account. What are the required amount, I do not remember, so call on knowledgeable people to share relevant information.

Questions have recorded and simply interested surely many more. Let's try to answer them.

Source: habrahabr.ru/post/225139/

Tags

See also

New and interesting