Brin acknowledged that his work on Google+ was a mistake

There are also matching: a couple of days later, after a sensational post & quot; Why not take off Google+ & quot; Sergey Brin himself vyckazalsya that his participation in the project was a mistake.

Edition of The Verge зафиксировало it these words during a speech at Code Conferention:

The question: "What about Google +?" Brin said:
"I'm probably the worst choice among those with whom you can talk about social ... I'm not very sociable person." Brin said he will post photos of their children for the family, "I do not communicate with more people. I'm a little weird. This, apparently, was originally my mistake - to work on something okolosotsialnym. " However, Breen suggests that the market was a real need for Google+ then. "Quite a rare point of view!" - Says the statement The Verge.
live.theverge.com/sergey-brin-live-code-conference/

Сейчас Bryn busy working in Google X , about which expresses far more enthusiastic - he likes to be closer to the piece of iron, said Breen. < br />
This confirms the hypothesis that Google actually dissatisfied with the results G +. Whatever this remarkable social network users did not seem it is unlikely Brin would make excuses for their participation in the project, if it felt it was a success. forecast , that within a year G + is waiting for reboot or closing, it becomes more likely.

Source: habrahabr.ru/post/224425/

Tags

See also

New and interesting