Prince Charles apologized

In response to the Russian Embassy in the UK to clarify recent remarks of Prince Charles, in which he compared President Vladimir Putin's Russia and Hitler, Prince Charles has published an official apology

5 photos, via.

However, the text apology suggests that the prince still considers the behavior of the Russian president's similar, in some moments, with Hitler. Although straight Vladimir Putin Prince no longer calling Hitler, from his words, he did not refuse.

In particular, the letter says: "My dear Russians! Yesterday, according to the testimony, I compared your President Putin to Hitler. If these comments I somehow offended you, I'm deeply sorry. Adolf Hitler was one of the worst villains of the world's history, and to compare them with President Putin was inappropriate.

What I had to say, and I say now - this guy Putin can sometimes be like Hitler.

Take, for example, his tendency to seize territory, not belonging to him, joining her to his country, and so on.

You would call this behavior Hitler, or Hitler? From the position where I am, it's more like what he did to Hitler than on something that he would not do, so that the verdict should be positive, this guy behaves more in Hitler's, when does that .

And as soon as we touched on this issue, how about using Putin tanks? It is also very in Hitler's. Again, let me be clear: I do not call him Hitler, but if you think you can use tanks and get a little gitleropodobnym, you have a disorder with a head. "

As for the reaction of British politicians on his statement, Prince Charles in his usual sarcastic manner remarked:

"After I made my statement, some British politicians have suggested that I should renounce the title of Prince of Wales and heir to the British throne. In other words, they think I do not have the right to freedom of expression. If memory serves me correctly, in 1930, the other guy was trying to punish people in full freedom of opinion. I'm not going to name names, but if someone cap off ... ".

Tags

See also

New and interesting