How are the streets of Moscow without people?

I take a look at the most interesting photo essay: a walk around Moscow in the early morning. Frankly speaking, capital is simply not to learn - no endless stream of people, cars, street traders make the city incredibly beautiful and touching! We strongly recommend to see the continuation of this post!

One unusual to feel lonely on large streets, somehow it's not in the Moscow. As if it hits somewhere in Europe, where people are shaken to 9 o'clock in the morning. My journey towards the city center was filled with a maze of small streets and alleys where you can go on the road, which is surprising its emptiness.

On an empty alley Tsvetnoy Boulevard get to the Boulevard Ring. Somewhere to the right flashed unusually quiet circus.

Again orange winks on the way to the first goal - Nikolskaya Street.

Tretyakov Passage is a only a couple of houses, which are quite "expensive" stores that day is not too crowded (in which there is something close to my short trip). However, its proximity to the city center and unusual for Moscow arch on both sides are of interest from people who want to go through this portal with the Tretyakov passage on Nikolskaya Street. Probably I will go their way, avoiding carefully set in a row of chairs had not yet opened restaurants. Anyway, no one will see.

Due to the fact that St. Nicholas made a pedestrian, she got rid of forever preventing machines that spoil the appearance of the street. In fact it develops a strange feeling when habitually crowded street appears in a blank form. When no one runs past you, when no one shouts in all throat when you do not throw the light of the flash. But I have to hurry, because there is still a lot of things. Sweep past the closed shops, restaurants, cafes and bars.

And here it is - the Red Square! When you find yourself here in the afternoon, you can not go through it in a way not to get anyone in the frame of the camera, so it is popular among tourists.

Day seemed to lose its size in the crush of people, but when you're standing alone in the middle of it, you feel some small and helpless in front of all these buildings, which have already seen many things in his lifetime. I want to run away from such pressure, but on the other hand, so rarely see the "heart" of an empty country that wants to just stand there and wait for brave souls who come to her first on this day. Although today I proved such.

Then my road lay in the direction of the Arbat. The shortest path has been chosen path through the Alexander Garden. His large semi-open gate as though inviting me, it would be foolish to give up! To the left was the lone eternal flame. Now there were no soldiers of the Kremlin regiment, or those who like to be photographed in their background, not paying attention to the fire itself. He ran past the hero-cities, grotto, steles and towers Kutafiya, I dove into the underpass. Meanwhile, the sun was beginning to cover the upper floors of buildings. This meant that ought to hurry up!

I Love, like Arbat streets in different cities around the world. So I can imagine what is happening to them in the afternoon. I am sitting in my memory the image of five years ago, when the fate accidentally threw me early in the morning on the Arbat, Arbat completely empty. I remember a pleasant surprise, because I was sure that there is always bustling. My confidence was wrong! For 5 years, then nothing has changed in terms of the morning, which again ate all merchants, tourists, artists, musicians and ordinary Muscovites.

In Europe, I have the case that at first I see the streets are empty, and only then, during the day, try to be on them to compare with the sensation of the morning. Empty Arbat turned some short, and now Okudzhava, his hands in his pockets, smiling at me maliciously.

To succeed in Gorky Park, sit down on a bus to Gardening that this morning, too, became my ally and came to a stop at the same time with me. Gorky Park sunshine greets me at his empty alleys.

In the morning there is the main visitor. Benches have not moved away from the night of moisture and keep it on the surface. Single Buran is on the waterfront in the morning waiting for the "astronauts", but they have something to linger.

Before the bridge can be seen empty benches. Nobody plays tennis and does not sleep on soft Seats Park.

It's hard to believe that in this day the park is difficult to find a place to sit though. But very soon start to show the first cyclists, but somewhere in the corner of the park sleepy yawns skateboarder, I met by chance.

The city wakes up. The city is preparing to endure another day of hustle and bustle. Ready to give battle to all who violate his morning calmness and sense of privacy. Unfortunately, the morning - too short a period of time during which you can not manage to see everything at once, but it's a cool feeling - to go to the side of the house, tired, sleepy, but with the inner satisfaction from the work done in this day, because that is just beginning.

Before going to bed I glimpse the idea that this morning I fell in love with their city in a new way.

Here

Tags

See also

New and interesting