Phrases conductors or swear intelligent people

There are only three rehearsals to shame!

See one eye at a party, and two on me!

Thank you so familiarly all play as if personally with Prokofiev drank!

I'll tell you now what the notes here - you will be surprised.

This is not a symphony orchestra here in the crowd you can not hide, you have to play clean!

We must play as if you were a little drunk and do not rush.

Alta, where are you getting? And the right to something decent climbed, and then F sharp!

Guys, this is because the "cuckoo sounds" rather than approaching enemy aircraft!

And if someone played the tune, the main thing - to have time to look reproachfully at his neighbor.

Do not choke in his own talent!

Number the bars, and then the eyes may move, and no figures!

Houses come and do so, that the whole family you know how to play it ...

Female choir! Sing along with their brains.

This work you had to soak up the milk teacher!

Mendelssohn to play without "mendelsovschiny».

Clean your manicure with the fretboard!

Stop staring at the neckline flutist, there is no music, your party on the desk!

This is necessary so to hate each other, so as to play!

Why you have not explained in childhood than the pipe differs from the pioneer horn?

Shostakovich was not a boxer, but for this game it would be resurrected and stuffed your face!

If you have played the first time as a number, I'll kill you all one by one, funeral, otsizhu, and then type a new orchestra!

You are not afraid to go to the second branch? Say thank you to the conservatory go intellectuals. And the proletarians rise up from their seats and stuffed all of you face for this game!

I know that you all hate me. Now think about how you should treat me?

I did not place you in one music!

Second Trombone, I want you to wish that at your funeral so played!

From myself try to blow! I have the impression that you are still in music school did not explain the direction of the air flow in the mouthpiece!

Was used to me, I took the wand so that you resumed air permeability in the body!

I promise you a job in the underpass, and personally arrange with the cops and gangsters, that you did not touch. But for passers I can not vouch.

You would instead saxophone - chainsaw "Friendship" in hand. Sound the same, and more money!

You have a very beautiful, strong hands. Place the instrument and strangled himself to, not scoff at the music!

Come home, send my condolences to your wife. How can you sleep with spasmodic man?

I stop all sorts of ceremonies and today will begin to teach you to love, if not me, then at least the music!

Tags

See also

New and interesting