Butcher shop

One time, I avoided all butchers party. I'm used to that in Russia at the meat markets should smell. No stinks, no, just hard for me to smell. The first time we bought meat in the supermarkets, that my husband always indignant, saying - buy meat should be tested in areas where clean, where you know who sells, from the meat, not the supermarket. As a result, we have long since bought the meat. Then my husband took me to the store, and it is necessary, even in the summer there was no smell! :)

12 photos via theprettyblog

PS: who did not have breakfast - not my fault! ))

I am biased, but this is the best butcher in Bursa.
Meat naisvezheyshee here! All that there is present on the counter getting ready in the morning and in the evening is sold. Some products immediately cut and placed on a tray and cook something in the next room and take out into the hall.
Many restaurants, good restaurants with quality food then buy meat.
Never and nowhere have I bought cake mix chops! Here, we always take. If I buy the stuffing, then some meatballs. Burgers here are delicious. Selecting large, but since I'm a sucker for a walk in the morning, and came into the shop for meat in the morning. Counters were still half-empty, do not see a large selection of burgers and I can not even show the most delicious burgers.

On the left upper corner of the photograph is - Kavurma / Kavurma - stewed meat in its own fat.
Near Kavurma - Pastyrma / Bsturma / Pastırma - smoked or dried in the sun meat pretreated spices and salt.
Further photos for the barbecue already prepared and packaged sausage sudzhuk and skewers of cheese and sausages sudzhuk / Sucuklu Peynirli Şiş.

Sudzhuk / Sucuk - traditional sausage with lots of spices and garlic.

If the meat is cut suddenly not as much as you need or meat much / little fat - it does not matter, you will make the right bite and chews, as you need. Also, you immediately make mincemeat out of any piece of meat, with any amount of body fat, there is still repulse you meat chops. These functions include not only is this butcher shop, all this is done in all these shops and supermarkets.

And what then liver! None of the streaks.

Country chicken.

Dry extract of beef / Dry-aged beef

Domestic eggs, yogurt, butter.

Photo old, but you can see this butcher. More in this shop unobtrusively friendly host. An elderly uncle always sitting reading the paper behaves as though you did not notice, but when you go out, he wants you to have a nice day and thanks for your purchase.

Tags

See also

New and interesting