The whole truth about the wedding in Bali

The day began early in the morning, Volodya knocked to my room and asked for temporary asylum. The infusion is prepared for the ceremony, and it is a long and complicated process that does not tolerate the witnesses.

As soon as the bell rang in our room, Volodya jumped up and went to fetch the bride.

Special assistant included the wedding, she smoothed her dress, and will put it on, and then do hair and makeup. After all this, she will photograph it for his collection.

Putting things and ...

... Go down to the lobby.

There are waiting for a car that will take us to the ceremony. The machine is delayed, Volodya nervous.

They waited, go to the place.

I'm sitting in front, the feeling that behind the wheel. Movement in Indonesia crazy, everyone goes as he wants, and when he feels the danger signals in the horn.

First stop is the temple of Bali, here is the first photo shoot. The temple itself is new, built of black stone it feels hardened lava, the touch porous as pumice for legs.

Immediately Us joins a team of photographers, which will be responsible for a good shot. And my job is to make a report as it was.

Well, that's started.

Young set, tilt, move, and all this in the heat of + 35 degrees.

And all this time they had to smile and kiss.

By this time I had already been in touch, from the heat and stress associated with the need to move all the time on the walls of the temple.

As a result, we have a few hours looking for the right shot.

I hope that the photos and found to be good.

I have a feeling that Volodya holds a chair?

Moving into the garden.

- Well, that's all, Volodya sighed and sat down in the car. But as it turned out he was wrong.

We came to the sea and climbed the cliff that looms over the ocean.

At the bottom of the tourists swam peacefully, but after some time, we also went to the water.

Musicians do background.

Balinese children younger showered with rose petals.

I do not know exactly who it is, but apparently, or priest, or head of the local council (if anyone knows for sure, write in the comments). He spoke only the local dialect. But the procedure is standard and everything is understood.

Classic with rings.

Well, coconut, and how you want, this is Bali.

Next cake.

This is also a symbolic act, I do not remember what it means.

Well, the photo with the cake.

Champagne was replaced by wine with bubbles would be better.

And we went to the beach.

Here it is seen the cape was a ceremony in which he most extreme, a surface area of ​​50 square meters, as I fell with him, he did not understand.

Guys photographers work, and I take them off.

The ocean is not the last place for the session.

That went a rhythm all day.

We arrived at the restaurant, so there is a table.

But that's not all, a few more shots.

The work by photographers complicated, I myself almost died.

Gala dinner as everything else was only part of a photo shoot.

Eat really could not, so I practically starved until nightfall.

But I have the experience and some pictures. And if you have a desire to spend $ 3000 to you all day exhausted, then it is your right.
How do you find such a wedding?

Source: nemihail.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting