Actors-backs

Alexey Smirnov Makarovich.
April 9, 1944 in the village after a powerful Pyliava artnalёtov two battalions of the enemy with the support of 13 tanks launched an attack. Tov. Smirnov opened with a platoon of powerful mortar fire on the German infantry. In this battle, the platoon was destroyed by fire: 4 heavy machine gun and 2 manual, 110 Nazi soldiers and officers. German counterattack was repulsed.
July 20, 1944 near the height of 283.0 enemy forces up to 40 Nazis attacked the battery. Smirnov, inspiring fighters into battle with personal weapons. Fire from rifles and machine guns battery repulsed the attack of the Germans. On the battlefield, only 17 of the Nazis, Smirnov personally captured 7 Nazis.
January 22, 1945, despite the intense enemy fire, with his calculation on himself ferried mortar on the left bank of the Oder River. Location of mortar fire destroyed two machine-gun point in the village and up to 20 Eyhenrid Nazis. 36th artillery regiment captured the village and a bridgehead on the left bank of the Oder River.
Alexei Smirnov.
The actor at the front became a knight of the Order of Glory 2nd and 3rd degree, a knight of the Order of the Red Star, was awarded the Medal "For Courage" and "For Military Merit".

Paul Luspekaev.
He volunteered for the front in 15 years. Member of the guerrilla reconnaissance ("operations group 00134"). Was severely wounded in the arm by an explosive bullet, narrowly escaped amputation.
In one razvedreydov lay in the snow four hours severely frostbitten feet. Subsequently, due to this injury, doctors were forced to amputate Luspekaeva both feet.

Nikolai Grinko.
Guard sergeant, gunner on long-range bombers, YCL Regiment. He was awarded the medal "For Military Merit».

Vladimir Basov.
Captain, Deputy Chief of Operations of the 28th Artillery Division breakthrough separate reserve of the High Command.

Vladimir Etush.
Vladimir Etush sent on a course of military translators in Stavropol. But at the front he was in infantry regiment. Etush fought in the mountains of Kabarda and Ossetia, took part in the liberation of Rostov-on-Don, Ukraine. Fought heroically, for which he was awarded the Order of the Red Star and medals. At the same time he was promoted to lieutenant. In 1944 Etush was seriously injured and after the hospital received a second group disability was discharged.
He was awarded the Order of the Patriotic War I degree, Order of the Red Star and medals "For the Defense of the Caucasus", "For the defense of Moscow", "For Victory over Germany».

Yuri Nikulin.
From the first days of the war Nikulin battery opened fire on Nazi aircraft, which broke to Leningrad, threw Gulf deep mines. As part of an anti-aircraft battery Nikulin fought until the spring of 1943, was promoted to the rank of Staff Sergeant. Then he twice visited the hospital - after pneumonia and after a concussion. After his recovery, he was sent to the 72-th separate anti-aircraft battalion under Kolpin.
About the war years Yuri recalled: "I can not say that I belong to the brave people. No, I get scared. The thing is, as the fear is manifested. With some hysterics happened - they were crying, screaming, running away. Other transferred outwardly calm ... But the first man killed in I will never forget.
We sat at the firing position and ate from the pot. Suddenly, next to our instrument shell burst, and charge a splinter decapitated. A man sits with a spoon in his hand, steam comes out of the pot, while the upper part of the head is cut like a razor, clean ... »

Bulletin of Eugene.
He fought for three years. He was awarded two medals "For Courage", the Order of the Patriotic War, the Order of the Red Star.

Michael Gluzsky.
In 1940, he was drafted into the army, he, as an actor, had the service team at the Central Theater of the Soviet Army. During the war, was involved in front-line teams.

Innocent Smoktunovskij.
Enrolled in a military school for that study time is going to stay in the field of potatoes with a frustrated cadet shoulder straps and sent to the front - to hell, to the Kursk Bulge (1943).
"I've never been injured. Honestly, very strange - two years of this terrible life at the front: standing under the muzzles of German machines, fought in the environment, escaped from captivity ... But was not injured. Ground during the bombing I, however, like falling asleep - so much so that some of the turf shoes with coils sticking out. I was lucky to escape when we drove to the camp. There was another way - willing to offer service in ROA ... But I did not accept it. I, eighteen, tormented boy led the instinct of self-preservation. I ferret out the peasants, where more forests and swamps, where there are fewer roads, and went there. Nazis there was nothing to do as opposed to the guerrillas. So dobrel to the village Dmitrovka ... knocked on the nearest door, and I opened. I took a step, tried to say something and fell into semi-oblivion. I was raised, was carried to bed, fed, washed in the bath. I washed a few girls - and even how they laughed! And I'm living skeleton, with stubborn belly to the spine, ribs sticking out. " In this village he lived for about a month, then helped get the case to the partisans fought in the unit, the war ended southwest of Berlin.
Second medal "For Courage", he received in 1945, and the first, in 1943, he was awarded forty-nine years later, after the war, on the MAT play "The Cabal of Hypocrites" right in the theater.

Anatoly Papanov.
From the first days of the war - at the front. Was a senior sergeant, platoon commander of anti-aircraft artillery. In 1942, badly wounded in the leg near Kharkov and at age 21 became disabled third group.
The first days of the war were difficult for our army and tragic. Young, neobstrelyannye recruits go to hell. 'Is forget how, after two and a half hours of battle forty-two people remained thirteen?' - Recalled Papanov later. About this time he will play through many years one of the most striking and significant roles - General Serpilin in Simon's adaptation of the novel 'The Living and the Dead'.
He was awarded the Order of the Patriotic War I and II degrees.

Tags

See also

New and interesting