Where are imported / used tires from Europe?

Often caught offices where sell / used tires for cars. A couple of times, even went to him looking. SMS-ki come, flyers posted at the entrance.

Written by: depreciation of 10-15%, tires famous brands from Japan and Europe, where the price is twice lower, etc. and blabla. Here I am naive, I do not understand where these tires are taken all the same. Here we say Japanese Liao Xing bought a Bridgestone tire Blizak Revo communication ji traveled 2 months and threw it, and then bought a premium Dunlop contact in two months again threw? Where is the logic? Najera? They did not seem to be considered fools and grandmother can. Why change a tire with minimum wear and tear?

A native cunning and our huckster collect the tires and bring and sell us? After all, the price really cheaper every two new tires, and minimum wear.

It is a huge business, and almost every town has many thousands of Russian warehouse (or even several) / used tires from Japan or Europe. Ie we can say that they have tweaked a stable supply and huckster based storage and transportation of recruitment is one hell profitable. How much did they take her there ...? And most importantly where? I would be glad to answer. Bike with sites that sellers can not believe it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting