I could not start the engine ...

Here today, was at work ... a bit surprised ...
In short we had a little bit podremontirovat avtobusik.

Will 4 photo.

So here I sit in it, turn the key ... and the answer is nothing ... The type is blocked.
Sat, searching for & quot; secret the & quot; and lock ... In short ...
tupil Approached colleague asked & quot; You booze you yesterday? & quot;
I thought it he was joking. Dude took out a disposable plastic tube inserted into some Mandula and then began to blow blew a minute ... ... the appliance first squeaked short ... then one long ...
Colleague says, come on, now the creek.
Bred ...
In short breathalyzer connected to the car ... there lies the left of porozhke drove to the door.

Short on some buses here already ponastavili immobilizers, Breathalyzer. Before winding of the motor ... if duesh sober - start. And you can turn off and re-start within 30 minutes ... After this sraka- need to blow on a new ...
I just do not what is the meaning of this ponyal- pribludy ?? If you just left on nature and all get drunk? Then type - paved ...'re not going anywhere.
And so the city can ask a passerby to blow and you can go.
Or you can first blow ... To have a sober ... And then poured a vodka and main motor does not turn off ...

Of course - you can probably cheat, but the engine block on the software level, no chain not only rvutsya- CAS bus. So just pull out - not a ride.
Google ... like a stray German ...
ps
All the ... report allegedly ended
You can throw tomatoes.

ps
Think ...
in general - all the same it is necessary to integrate such garbage on the road pretentious Cars- Mercia, Lexus, Land Rover, Bentley and other ...
For many fans and able to buy these cars - fuck in the laws, but often they are the laws themselves and nobody touches ...
And though it would be a brake as well?

Tags

See also

New and interesting