The first Superjet to UTair!

I saw the customer receives a snow-white Boeing or Airbus factories in Germany and the US, and now for the first time saw the plane leaves the wall assembly shop! Not so green in the literal sense of the word, but preparing for the first time up in the air, and even without the passenger compartment! Asbolyutno new feeling for me, I want to share with you today :)

On Friday, there was a very significant event for UTair, and for aircraft manufacturers. At the plant in Komsomolsk-on-Amur was last rolled out the first Superjet, which in June will be released on regular flights. This year, UTair will receive six Superjet-100 is only the beginning of long-term cooperation, because all 24 aircraft are expected! They will replace older Boeing somewhere less roomy turbopropellernye ATRy, and somewhere will fly and on a completely new directions.
alexcheban.livejournal.com/207455.html

Welcome to the Komsomolsk-on-Amur on board freshly SSJ-100 UTair aviakmopanii!

The Sukhoi Superjet 100 (SSJ100), certified model RRJ-95B and RRJ-95LR - this new generation of aircraft designed and manufactured by CJSC "Sukhoi Civil Aircraft" with the participation of Alenia Aermacchi. Today I want to share photos of a new board, while without the technical details.
The new aircraft before the rollout of the final assembly shop.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

This is not the transfer of aircraft to the customer. Ahead of a series of flight tests, consisting of 8 missions, and then painting liner Ulyanovsk, as well as installation of the passenger compartment. And then, in Zhukovsky near Moscow, it will be transmitted to the operator. In one of these stories I will tell you it looks like the production of Komsomolsk-on-Amur and what they do in Zhukovsky.

-

-

-

-

-

As of April 2014 Russian and foreign airlines would put 31 aircraft SSJ100. A total of aircraft in service, performed more than 28,000 commercial flights for a total of more than 42,000 flight hours.
The next day, the aircraft first flew.

Posted in [mergetime] 1398695772 [/ mergetime]

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting