The creator of the cartoon "Fortress" will release a sequel

To once it was clear what it was about, remember that it is for the cartoon, which publish news Habré last year:

Animator wrote on his page here that:

Hello everyone! This post I solemnly declare to start work on the next cartoon. Mult be on the same theme, but more elaborate, quality, and longer times of 2-3. The working title of the cartoon - "The End of War."

For the release of the second part of the cartoon artist need some money and he collects them bumstartere (now already collected 118 thousand rubles from 150 thousand ).

Why do we need money? The fact that the author is not particularly powerful technique, and the creation of the first part of the movie (3 minutes), it took a whole year, because all the work was carried out on a home desktop.

"The opportunity to work with good technique would accelerate the process at times, but the rent renderfarm is costly. After the publication of the last of the cartoon many renderfarm expressing delight, offered me his services, but none of them made any discounts though. They do not understand that I have no budget studio, I only have a family budget! Besides, I use a huge number of programs that are not installed on any one renderfarm. All I need is the money for the project. Money is the universal accelerator. »

The new version of the movie will also be completed in about a year. If money is more, the author will be able to significantly accelerate its work, paying other professionals for the sound or the creation of models according to his drawings.

Currently ready for some scenes for the new animated film, here they:

And here are some more work:

Well, finally, poster's .

Source: habrahabr.ru/post/221031/

Tags

See also

New and interesting