As in field conditions to cut the coconut in 5 minutes

By writing guide spodvigla harrowing story!
Gathered to go out of town and my daughter asked to buy a coconut. Natara evening in the store and approached the house he saw a neighbor in the package coconut asks:
Neighbor: "drills will drill?»
Me: "I mean?»
Neighbor: "I have a son with a drill drills, then drink the juice»
Me: "And he reveals how a coconut?»
Neighbor: "And it is also possible to open? But as? We only drink juice and throws ... »

Here I remembered the family tried to open with an ax as he darted into the wall, etc.
Indeed, how to open?

15 photo.

Here it is - an ordinary coconut. Hard and bulletproof)

But a tool for action))) Normal opener. Hiking, slightly rusted!

At the beginning of my course coconut, to the extraction of juice from falling foreign objects. We have coconut black dots - it's his vulnerabilities!

P.S. Do not forget to lay a newspaper, so you can easily hide the traces of the autopsy)))

Pierces the edge of the openers in the black dots and scrolls opener to cut through the channel to the natural coconut juice!

The hole is ready, prepared for juice packaging.

The main thing is patience, which cheered the expectation - and how much will come out of juice. At this time, specifically using a measuring cup.

This time, not very fortunate, feeding the juice stopped at "60»

Then the fun) pierces the lower edge of the openers at the same point, which is made to extract the juice and tripped over crust tears it in the same manner with which rolled open the three-liter jar)

The first fragment) A start, not a step back)))

Do not reduce the pressure moving across the surface of coconut - to the finish)

The first half is removed easily. The main thing is not to hurry, do everything gently))) is not much to spoil the look)

Sometimes, to get the other half must be cut in half coconut and continue in the same spirit, I usually do not do anything, but this time was not as coconut strong and I decided to continue in the same spirit.

Coconut ready, it remains to add the final touch to the awakening of the family)))

Sleight of hand and no cheating))) Good morning family)))

P.S. I have everything))) Share your interesting ways of opening a coconut)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting