Bottle

I came home, it is clear that after the operation, it is necessary to prepare the meal. In principle, all of the ingredients in the store bought, but ....
I do not know how to explain ...

Where does this need fucking ... Something to do (create, and so on.) I do not know, but I had to cook dinner and parallel neizvinyayustvorit.

At the entrance, 3 days as we have all these derevyahi strained (including me). I took them to the balance of his work.

2. This is my chief of TCI and my faithful friend!

3. It is our entrances nook where bring something nenuzhnonuzhnoe. Under his plans there and alternates of the strategic material.

4. I found, but a tool for trouble. He nags ... actually no dick is not sawing. Well, the neighbors are good and we are constantly rescued each other (new house, moved in, and we live in a hostel (or the USSR), actually all know each other and help than we can.

5. welded !!! Herring in the refrigerator!

6. That tool neighbor brought! Yes, no, not elektrolobzik, but I can do)

7. It's just the angle)

8. Roughly sawed off ... But .... Remove unnecessary))), but the rough!

9. Um remained paint in the can - jewel ... Painted frame. Although later, I do poestetichnee.

10. Here is the crap out of the door, finally come in handy! I'm out of it, later made fixing the Soyuz-Apollo.

11. Mark the center of the pancake.

12. That would not miss, I'm in the center of the bar, put a chip.

13. It was as

14. and so

15. Aides

16. More

17. Screw on seredinke.

18. Next, I decided that the slate (flat stone) that I was lying unnecessarily, let others happy!

19. And here is the bottle!

20. He also

21. view

22. More

Posted in [mergetime] 1398203933 [/ mergetime]
I kept this up and made coming to work today ... so do not judge strictly. Just woke up the enthusiasm.

Posted in [mergetime] 1398203968 [/ mergetime]
PS: Always have everything at your fingertips! Always find these moments !!!
Money is not important!
MSS: Russian most inventive !!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting