Touching monoblock Compaq prolinea net1 \ 25s

I want to show you a small photo review of iron nyashki cutie-1994 release. If you are a fan of old iron, then you are welcome under the cut) Ever since childhood I liked computers, then it was mostly 486-PII and quite rare fourth hemp and fanatel from all boards, without quite knowing what it is there, as time went I began to understand all this, and more fanatet from what is old and unusual, went a year and one day while visiting an interesting plant I saw him, a not broken, small and very neat candy bar, walking around and around it within a few minutes touching the continuing sounds, and now I realize that I can not leave it in place, it is still waiting for a delivery of metal, or simply broken, and here we are with a friend in a waltz tempo leaving the factory this the beautiful thing about which I want to tell you.

Brought it home, I realized a few things in the teeth to drag the keyboard is not particularly convenient, plastic body still suffered for 19 years, and the back cover virtually rests on crumbling fixtures, but from the outside it looked fine, unless of course take into account the fact that he was covered in dust.

In the next couple of days it was cleaned off, it is amazing.
The motherboard and the almost all the filling is in the module which can be separated from the body of the candy bar

Mother proprietary, very, similar to the slot 16-bit ISA slot it is not, it is longer, and the native raiser slyamzili someone before me, near the slot is the same proprietary setevushka with 10mb Ethernet and explained how smart humans AUI-port, from the very beginning I thought that this token-ring, on the motherboard we soldered 4megabayta operatives 95th vents that were on it revolved very reluctantly, because she was dokuplena planochka to 8MB, unfortunately, because of the terrible proprietarschiny, well, my stupidity, using one memory that I have, built-in memory can not be seen, although it is already possible to live 8MB. On the pallet with the mother we flopik is 3.5 and 200MB of hard drive on to the monitor and the power supply is connected via the mother slot connector that is located in front, and all of these taxis 66MHz 486 percent

separate motherboard and setevushka looks

seen not unsoldered dial-up modem

about the fact that Intel produces setevushki I knew but had never met.
Another funny thing that was found in the mother, was a picture of a Cyclops near the socket CPU cycles, Google told me that I did not fancies and not one I have so

cool all this happiness one 80mm cooler hanging on vibrating suspension, due to the fact that the rubber zadubela that would clean it, I spent 20 minutes that would take it off

But still clean and assemble it back failed, and in front of me once again appeared 95th vents, with a pile of books and records, and the absence of the system

Alas, as I have nothing to fill the new system, the only thing it can do now is the second in a Word trash

and be moved off the screen
I hope that in the near future, I still find somewhere yusb flopik and can pour it on the new system, and along with its trailer donated by fellow graphic tablet the same years, and try to draw.

Source: urban3p.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting