St. Petersburg from height

Today we will walk in the very center of St. Petersburg (do not worry, take a look at the margin, too), the most significant places in the city. Have you seen a thousand times? Do not be afraid, I'll show you the thousand and first, but as always with a very not normal angle. So you are unlikely to see Petersburg.

Will be 34 photos and comments of the author.

1.Skazhite where the Picture:

2.Nu as happened to guess where you took the picture? No? Then you another hint ...

3. Now, what I think, just guessed. Of course, from a helicopter =). Oh, and she brought it to me no easy ...

- Camera with?
- Of course.
- In half an hour you'll be waiting on the quay at the helicopter, hurry ...

So the tour of St. Petersburg with a bird's-eye view. It is interesting also to see us through the eyes of birds =).

This point of interest, I think, all easily found ... Peter and Paul Fortress:

Do 4.Bolshoy Petersburg city? Like a large, second-largest in our country. And what will come up in a helicopter over the center, not too far away forest seen =). Rabbit Island. Peter-Pavel's Fortress. The place from which to start Petersburg. Behind him - horseshoe red building, the Artillery Museum, left the museum, the zoo:

5.Est amazing regularity. Here for example, you come to St. Petersburg, I want to be sure you have to look Hermitage Petropalovku, St. Isaac's Cathedral, and everything. But if you ask the average citizen of St. Petersburg, how long he had been in the Hermitage, the answer usually is: a long time ...

I do not mean the fact that St. Petersburg has some special, the same thing happens in any other city, in Moscow Muscovites in the Kremlin do not go too =). And sometimes even funny. Last year, he arrived in July in Sevastopol, local ask the water to the sea? "A FIG knows, this year we have before him is not reached" - they answer. The Word says to them from the sea a little more than 5 minutes walking the course.

Peter and Paul Cathedral slightly larger. Angel on the steeple, unfortunately, not very well seen:

6.Mne on a boat on the Neva ever to swim, but a helicopter over the Neva River - the first time. Everything was new and wonderfully, and therefore the photos done sea =).

Big Neva. Left - Arsenal quay, right - Smolny. In the lower left corner, where the red brick cross - Prison "Crosses". She correctly somehow different name, but the common people because:

Big Neva. Left - Arsenal quay, right - Smolny. In the lower left corner, where the red brick cross - prison "Kresty»

7. You hopefully will not mind if I'm not going to talk about the structure of each detail, I'll just show them to you. And if it will be interesting, I think, will easily find the right information.

In the center - Bridge of Peter the Great, to the left - the mouth of the river Bolshaya Okhta, a place where going to build a big Gazprom's "kukuruzinu" right - Smolny Cathedral:

In the center - Bridge of Peter the Great, to the left - the mouth of the river Bolshaya Okhta, a place where going to build a big Gazprom's "kukuruzinu" right - Smolny Cathedral

8.Smolny Cathedral slightly larger, for it is seen Smolny - the place where the seat of government of St. Petersburg. Once upon a time I had some time to work in this building, most of all I remember from there the view from the bathroom window - beautiful view of the Smolny Cathedral. Therefore, every campaign in this room, accompanied by more and aesthetic pleasure =))).

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting