Happiness halt.

Kotovtornik started, it's time to cat stories.
Sit back, my story today about our cat Kuzyu and about her children, relatives and foster. It was like ...

Will be 12 photos.

Kuzma gave birth to our this year Mike Farley, a small, black, with a brown tint. In past times of three, four brought in this year brought one. Looks TV has seen enough and decided that with the situation in the country to have a better one.

Passed month, fines start to grow up, not knowing worries and without a struggle, for a free boob.

Celebration 04/20/14 all going about their business, Kuzma slept fine cuisine kisya slowly surveyed, the owner of the cinema watched the hostess on VKontakte wool. In general, the evening was very ordinary. And then ... my other half found in one of the groups request assistance. In lyudёy feeding the cat died, leaving a legacy hosts and upbringing of four two-week kittens. At the close family circle, we have consulted and decided to call and help these people. On the same evening we have agreed that they will bring the kittens, and everything else will depend on the mother cat, whether it wants to accept them. The owners of orphaned kittens came very quickly. Without thinking twice, put the kitten in the box to the Kuze, waiting for her reaction. The wait did not last long, she immediately put her arms around them, and in the full sense of the word, began to lick and feed.

Our petty Mike Farley, did not realize that her company brought. First, she huddled in a corner of the box and held on the sidelines, watching everything going on with her big, curious eyes, buttons, and when Kuzma began to feed brood settled at the head of my mother, so as not to interfere with the kids trapeznichat.

The next day began with the completion of familiarity.

Kittens need to cuddle ...

... Lick

... Taste

... Brush

and the kids had to become better acquainted with breast sister.

A tender-hearted mother, proudly watched his new family.

Posted in [mergetime] 1398120902 [/ mergetime]
That kind of happiness we halt at Easter

That's all I wanted to say. All good!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting