There is no nationality - Russian.

You do not ask yourself why census in Ukraine, Russian all - 17%, and the Russian language as the main uses more than half of the population? What is this phenomenon of this - "Russian-speaking" Ukrainians?

As a child of three nationalities - Russian, Ukrainian and Latvian who has lived in Russia, Ukraine and Latvia, who knows all three languages, I try razobratsya.Ukrainsky - this week
To begin open secret: to learn to understand "Ridnyi MOV" can be a couple of weeks. It is enough to remember a hundred words that are very different from the Russian. The Ukrainian language is the construction of phrases, the same affixes-declension, conjugation ... Just some words - distorted, but intuitive, and a small number of words - different. That's it and need to learn.
For example, who are not clear signs "Shop odyagu" or "Їdalnya"? Very little need to think about the word "VZUTTYA" to figure out what it is - "Shoes". But the word "Shkarpetki" will remember. Translate will not - "Google" to help you. It's hard not to be confused that "Garbuz" is - "Pumpkin" and "watermelon" - "Kavun».
I spent his childhood in the Kuban region, where Ukrainian words soak in between times. "Pobach", "Poshukayte", "pochekay" - such an easy malorossiysky flavor of the southern provinces of Russia. Arriving at the age of 12 in Latvia, I was the first year of his buddies laugh "yes you sho?" And the characteristic letter "r." Then - citified.
The second secret: to learn the "classic" to speak Ukrainian - is more complicated than in English. What's the problem: the words of both languages ​​(dialects) belong to the same dictionary, in one place in my head. To be able to "turn off" in Russian Ukrainisms and Russianisms - in the Ukrainian language, have much training. Accidentally stick a Russian word in English is not possible. And in the Ukrainian - easily. And vice versa - Russian Ukrainianism can decorate almost any quantity.
The patsaks from chatlanina different
The paradox of the country under the name "Ukraine": with the exception of blue-blooded zapadentsev, all speak in Russian. Not in the sense that they know how to speak, and it speaks - in the family, at work, in the company. And Ukrainian pass only when it is necessary.
Sitting Kiev such parties, all passport "Ukrainians", all names ending in "-ko" or "-yuk" all - "orange" and svidomye (never Donetsk redneck!), And with each other - in Russian . I sometimes kidding: "Shcho Well you shanovni, katsapskoyu movoyu razmovlyaete? Hiba Ukrainians did not you? "-" The Ukrainians - are responsible - but we were so comfortable »...
In eastern Ukraine, where the Ukrainian language, even at the market will not hear where the whole Ukrainian "identity" - the famous fricative "ge", ask who they are by nationality - proudly say "Ukrainians!". A Ukrainian-something and do not know ... Now even appeared special term "Russian-speaking Ukrainians." Dwellers that you pіdnyalo gepnulo!
Boys, what are you - "Ukrainians", if - the Russian language? So, in the immortal film "Kin-Dza-Dza" - the patsaks from chatlanina different ":" This is a national? "-" No! "-" Biological factors? "-" No! "-" Those from other planets? " - "No!" - "And what then?" - "You're a violinist - colorblind? The green color from orange to distinguish can not? »
How can you distinguish the "Russian-speaking chatlanina" from the simple Russian "patsaks" (Katsap)? Only on "orange dots". Truly brilliant Danelia: 30 years ago he even modern color "chatlan" guessed - ORANGE!
How many Ukrainians in Ukraine?
American Gallup Institute in 2008 conducted a survey in which people of Ukraine offered to fill in the questionnaire. Blanks were in two languages ​​- Russian and Ukrainian. You will laugh - 83% of Ukrainian citizens selected in RUSSIAN. That is all - on the contrary. Russian passport listed only 17% and the Russian language appeared (TC-C ...) - 83%. Bedrooms!
The English have a joke "duck test» («duck-test»): «If something quacks like a duck, swims like a duck and looks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." I interpret my Kiev friends that they look like Russian, behave as Russian and quacks like Russian ... They - angry, threatening face stuff.
However, this enhanced "non-Russians" is characteristic not only for the "Russian-speaking Ukrainians." In the Kuban, I, a newcomer, took place "Moskal" and all were local - "Cossacks"! In Siberia, too, live thoroughbred "Siberians" and not any there, "Russian Lapotnikov." I heard they even had the idea to introduce a particular nationality - "Siberian».
Yes, that go far? If there was such a nationality "ma-askvich", it would immediately passed commercials 25 million of Russia's population (padmaskvichi - too). Millions have seven recorded in the "St. Petersburg group", they have - their cockroaches ... I'm afraid that if Russia started to introduce additional national, the Russian would have remained only in the Crimea (to them again in the Ukraine is not passed) in my Baltics (to Latvians annoy ), and even at Brighton (these do not deceive each other).
Find ten differences
But until that special national lucky only "Russian-speaking Ukrainians." And what to do, they still do not know. President Kuchma 10 years, wrote a book entitled "Ukraine - not Russia." I read it a long time laughing. The entire book is devoted to the search for differences of Russian Ukrainians. 560 pages painful search!
And what sort of pearl "Russian live longer" by the rules ", while the Ukrainians on the whole prefer to law and order ..." The book was published 10 years ago, Ukrainians all these years showed the world how "they prefer to law and order." Shown I dwellers vsravsya! But the funny thing: the presentation of the book Kuchma admitted that he wrote in Russian as in Ukrainian can not ... Hm, ot rosіyskomovny ukraїnets!
Recently, Ukrainian Internet blew up the good news: scientists found that genes in greater Russian Finno-Ugric and Tatar haplogroups than the Ukrainians. The difference was small percentage, but what sort of joy! Muscovites, it turns out, a cross between a filthy Tatars with the Finns and Slavs true - we do! Found still one difference!
I thought for a long time ... listening to their own identity, looked in the mirror ... a tall, slender man in the prime of life, clever, witty, educated. Me personally, I like me. And the children I failed all three. Here I swear, I do not hover me, in contrast to the Ukrainians, some "haplogroups", even though there will find Papuan gene.
By the way, about children. In the mid-90s recorded in the registry office nascent boy. Auntie asks: "What nationality will indicate?" I'm starting to talk (to speak in Latvian): "On the fourth, he - the Latvian, 1/8 - Russian, 1/8 - Ukrainian, 1/8 - Belarusian ... "This is followed by complex fractions involving Poles, Tatars, Jews possible (without them?) ... and pumped solemnly:" And on 1/64 - a Frenchman! "(My wife really praprapradeda Frenchman was one of those who got stuck in 1812 Smolensk and caught.) Auntie laughs: "It is - purebred Russian!»

Want to Russian - be
Now their friends in the east of Ukraine heard bitter complaints: what Russia we do not support, it does not help? Crimea supported, took to her, and for her that we - strangers?
Guys, Crimeans not to show off, they are themselves in the "Russian-speaking Ukrainians" are not recorded. That would be everyone - your choice. Ukrainians want to be - take the current Kiev authorities. There's now a team of true Ukrainians from Galicia. For them, you - not all Ukrainians, and they never have to Ukrainians do not accept that you have their passports are not recorded. Thank you for them - Katsap of life.
So I would recommend not to delve into the "haplogroups," not to look, exactly where "Ukraine - not Russia" not to show off a special identity, and written in normal Russian. It is not a shame. Moreover, the "Russian" - no nationality. The word "Russian" - not a noun and an adjective, not a "who?" And "what?". It is strong and the people, that accepts everyone who came to him.
And it noted that as soon as the world begins any commotion, war, massacre, genocide - as the number of Russian sharply arrives. Here and now, it seems to arrive.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting