Dubna bird's-eye view. Part 2

We continue our virtual journey on a picturesque area of ​​Dubna, remove from quadrocopters. Under the cut you see Institutskaya of the Dubna Satellite Communications Center, gardens and much more that has not been shown in the first post.

The second weekend in a row on the new quadrocopters fly over Dubna. Photos from the height of 200 meters - a new genre of mass photography. Previously, in order to take photographs with the camera angle, it was necessary to order a helicopter and pay from 60 to 130 rubles per hour.
Now quadrocopter enough to buy, like my 50 and fly it an unlimited amount of time, just from time to time by charging the battery. And, if earlier, you just was a passenger and photographed only what was visible from the window, but now you yourself become a pilot, and you can safely put your flying camera at the desired height, deploy it to the right side, adjust the angle of the camera, and only then quietly take a photo immediately by downloading it to my phone and put in instagram.
I think that in the next two to three years the technology will evolve so that quadrocopters will cost money and there will be acceptable for most amateur photographers. Previously, they were only interested in model airplanes, but in the future it will not buy in order to enjoy the control of the aircraft, and to use it as a tripod.
Already my quadrocopter has built-in GPS. He remembers the place where took off and in the case of loss of communication with the control panel gently back to this place, the first flying at altitudes up to this point, and then slowly begin to decline by a small spiral, not to touch any wires or other obstacles. Smoe The same happens when it begins to run battery. He ignores your action with the remote, which do not bring it to the point of takeoff. So you lose it or break almost impossible.
If you land too fast and gets hard landing, it immediately bounces off the ground and climbs to a safe distance, giving you a second chance. In general, now quadrocopters did not require you to model aircraft or the pilot's skills. Learn how you can fly for 5 minutes Even my eight year old son easily manages.
Now quadrocopters still quite rare among photographers. That's what I use. Until that any photograph taken from a height of 200 meters is of interest and enthusiasm. It is not necessary to wait for the modal time and take pictures at dawn or dusk. So far, just enough to show familiar objects taken from the height, but in two years it will already be sufficient. Air will be a lot of pictures and to make a good picture again have to wake up before dawn and go to the pre-found point.

Today will begin with the institute part. Generally Dubna is divided into 4 districts:
Institutskaya part (ICH) - the oldest area of ​​Dubna. Dubna was built around the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR), which was similar to CERN for the Eastern European countries, and often lived in the institute's scientists from JINR. Previously, there was the center of the city and the main square, but, gradually, the center began to move further along the Volga.
Black River (CR) - an area which at one time seized the initiative from the ICH. If Institutskaja part - it's mostly low-rise buildings, then on the Black River immediately began to build high-rises.
Big Volga (BV) - previously it was a very dysfunctional neighborhood where night was better not to walk alone. We, the residents of ICH and the Czech Republic, contemptuously called him "BeVe" and now is the center of the city.
Left Breg (LB) - all that is on the opposite side of the river Volga. As this area is often called the thirty (from factory №30) or "Toystoronoy."
So, at first photography Instytutska parts of the city:

Street Wechsler. In the distance one can see the high-rise Black Rivers:

Leningradskaya Street. A look at 90 degrees to the left of the previous photo:

The intersection of Leningrad and the street of the World:

Top Volga and the example of the court in the institute part:

Medical Unit №9. The main hospital and health center of the Right Bank. I just went into it and:

8th school. Here I learned the first three classes. Then my parents transferred me to the second school, at a time when she was on the Peace Square:

"Supermarket". Now in this building there is a shop Dixie:

Fountain City:

Previously, on top of the fountain "sat" dove. In the troubled times of perestroika someone has either stole or simply broken. In general, the pigeon died. Local activists have rebuilt a couple of times a dove at his own expense, but again he "flew". Now there is another fundraiser for the restoration of the pigeon:

Pool and LCA. Each of these buildings I have connected life span. LCA stands for International Conference Hall. It was built to some summit or international symposium - I do not remember. I remember that at first did not let go of, but only membership crusts "House of Scientists". Inside, it was not at all sovetstkih, and most importantly, there was a canteen with communist prices and almost European menus. My favorite dish was "liver with mashed potatoes." A few years fall into the LCA has become easier, and then disappeared altogether, and the doorman and the entrance has become accessible to all.
Pool. Wow. A layer of my life. Parents are prepared from me world champion in swimming, so I went to the pool 3 times a day. In the morning before school and then for an hour in the afternoon, after school and in the evening. Formal training was the longest - was first dry workout in the gym or the gym, and then diving itself. Ends at 10 pm. Well, I lived in a house opposite the swimming pool and the road home took less than a minute:

The Black River. Three houses on the right called "Seven", as they have the shape of sevens and a long red building on the left of them - a Chinese wall. One of the longest buildings in Dubna. Before the house was built of white brick and photographs easy to understand what the buildings were built in the days of my youth, school, and which was built later:

From the Black River fast forward to the end of the Big Volga. Railway station "Big Volga". Previously, the station was only in the institute's part, but, to the extent that the city "moved" in the direction of the Big Volga built a station here and now is the main transport hub, connecting Moscow and Dubna:

And that, actually, the Greater Volga. Dam is visible in the distance, and gateway:

Downtown now - this shopping center Lighthouse, located on a lake. Around the lake goes a celebration of the Day of the city in the summer here working fountain, BUT! This lake has no name. It is called a "Lake of the lighthouse," or "Big Lake on the Volga." I believe that this is a serious omission, and it's time to come up with Dubnentsam a name for it. You can even arrange a competition to name or public discussion:

About the city like all told. Now that surrounds it. Satellite Communications Center (SCC) - the largest teleport in Russia and one of the largest in Europe. Here the service line for government communications:

Close to CFB is more than one years ago, built a cottage settlement "Centaur". In my youth there was a field, and then, when the products in stores was "not very" then distribute land to everyone under the "potato." I remember digging the land and planted potatoes. It was difficult because the ground was very hard, and the sun with horseflies constantly distracted from the process:

Now it plots and houses on the American model. The only thing that gives Russia - it fences between sites:

Almost every family has or Dubna was formerly ogrod 6 acres. Garden community very much. They surround the city on all sides. Here are just visible in this photo of the partnership "Saturn-1", "Saturn-2", "Hope", "Splinker", "Glade" and "Space»:

Gardener's Association "Michurinets" - the oldest in the city. In the distance, visible part of Institutska and behind the tower of Black Rivers:

Near dug backwater boat, but now the water level in the Volga River fell to 2 meters from the ordinary, and she became shallow:

View from the Spit Michurinists (the confluence of the Volga and Dubna):

Wood called Ratminskim boron, and before it can be seen 3 helipads. We were in town a couple of times, Putin was to arrive, but never once did not come. But helipads built for him:

And still on the spit, except boron and churches, there dispensary "Dubna" (we all called the city a "Volga" or "Dubna"), who do not even know what he lives today. Every time I pass it I have the impression that I was in Pripyat and then life is no longer:

City dump, followed by one more gardens - garden associations "Spring»:

Lake Lebyazhye:

Lighthouse at Lake Lebyazhye. To the left of the Lighthouse Moscow Canal and Moscow distance sea:

With quadrocopters can look not only in the windows of the lighthouse, but the windows of your neighbors:

Emergency gates. If the banks of the canal, "suddenly" will blur, the gate will close and will not spill all over the Moskovsky sea:

Another "look" at the Moscow Sea, dam and sluice:

Gateway. So far, the navigation is closed and it did not work:

Shoot it must, of course, in the morning and not at sunset, when the sun hit the lens. I'll be back here again sometime:

Stela "Dubna" at the entrance to the town - a popular place for weddings:

Giant chair.

Source: sergeydolya.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting