Vladimir Milov. For residents of Donbass

Now actively play the card of "offended" Donbass residents who are so badly is in the "Bandera" Ukraine, they want a scary Mother Russia, which donchane, as they say, they are the "one nation».

Several important clarifications in this regard.

When I was in 1989 entered the Moscow Mining Institute (then the Soviet Union was), we have to flow to one-third were immigrants from Donbass miners. Gorlovka MAKEEVKA Kramators'k, here are all the places where now there is a batch. I somehow do not remember if they considered themselves to be "one people" with the Russian. Moreover, this fraternity was full most vicious feelings not to zapadentsev-Banderovites and not to Pindos-Americans, and - guess whom? - Right to Moskal. Honestly, these guys with his attitude antimoskalskim then brought a lot of inconvenience, and all were glad when, after 1991 and the collapse of the Union, they went back home to her, it was much quieter.

Russian they themselves are not considered - on the contrary, strongly opposed themselves Russian, and most conflicts they had with Russian students - come from the miners of Northern Kazakhstan (which Limonov dreams all too attached to Russia). There came to the hellish fights and injuries, deanery and provosts constantly dealt with these conflicts. All these guys then Donetsk extremely scorn the Russian and "Moskal" boasted how they heal perfectly when separated from us, who tormented them for centuries and is not allowed to live normally.

Some facts, not to be unfounded. In 1989-1991, a wave of Donbass miners' strikes, where the foreground were soon put forward political demands associated with the announcement of the state independence of Ukraine. Granting constitutional status of the Declaration of State Sovereignty of Ukraine became one of the main requirements of the Donbass miners' strike in 1991. In a referendum on the independence of Ukraine, held December 1, 1991, for the independence of Ukraine have voted 84% of the residents of Donbass (link).

Next. Eight of the last twelve years in senior management positions occupied by immigrants from Ukraine Donetsk region - in 2002-2005 and 2006-2007, Viktor Yanukovych was prime minister, and in the last four years - the country's president. Talk about how Donbass "suffered terribly" martyred hellish russophobes from Kiev, in this situation is not even funny.

Moreover, it is remarkable Ukraine Donbass gave President Viktor Yanukovych, whose work has broken many records of corruption in post-Soviet space, and led the country into a full-scale political and socio-economic crisis, put it on the brink of collapse. For Yanukovych in the second round of presidential elections in Ukraine in 2010 voted 90% of the citizens of Donetsk. Thanks to residents of Donbass, as stated in the famous fan chants.

So, you know, dear residents of Donbass?

Firstly, it is not necessary vtravlivat my country, Russia, in your inner conflict. You gave Ukraine an incredibly corrupt and inefficient Donetsk clan, and now, when the rest of Ukraine indignant people overthrew him and your countrymen removed from power, some of you are running to request protection from Russia. No, guys, this is not vtravlivayte in my country ... Understand there themselves.

Secondly, you're not Russian. We all remember, I remember how you ran headlong from us 20 years ago, calling Russian last words and voting for Square. Do you think you are allowed here and so run back and forth depending on the situation, sucking my country, Russia, in a variety of unwanted and dangerous merrymaking, just because you could not make Ukraine one big branch in Donetsk? No, guys, do not we, Russian, vtravlivat in this business.

Now that the "Donetsk project" for Ukraine failed, some of you suddenly remembered that you happen to be Russian. And this is why, may I ask? Because you say in Russian? Sorry, the language spoken is not the only criterion of national identity. Halfway around the world in English says, but that does not mean that all these people are British. Try to Canadians or Americans - or Australians and New Zealanders - say that they are "one people" can and will get in the face - though they say there all the same language.

So, dear donchane you - other people. In 1989-1991, the choice you finally secured constitutionally. Let's not rush to and fro, creating problems for my country, Russia. Economic difficulties have you? Nothing so special as to produce 10 years ago in the Donbass 40 million tons of coal mined so now. For other problems - ask from your countryman, who had previously worked for 4 years Prime Minister of the country, and the last 4 years - president. All of that decline, which occurs in some positions, when it occurred.

Russian something to do with it? Why do we have to save you in this situation? Perhaps, dear donchane themselves ask yourself some tough questions?! ..
Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting