Crimea, Yalta

It so happened that lived to adult years, and had never been to the sea. With the old job is gone, the new is not selected, the second week of sit on the Internet ... (at that time lived alone, was not married )

End of July, the brain has to boil! By passing the critical point, the brain has decided to go on-Sea! Where? I got a post on Yap about Crimea-leafed pictures, pleasant) evening, bought a ticket just to Simferopol (how to know how much the trip will be delayed, I'm unemployed) The next evening I went from Simferopol to Yalta.

He took off the first available housing. In fact, the search for accommodation for one yourself (like the room) is quite difficult, mainly offers for families, apartments, houses. Prices respectively. I forgot to mention that this first trip was back in 2011. Here's my accommodation for the next 8 days (price = 170 USD). Only cold water, toilet poor, but inside, the soul is not (There is a refrigerator, a TV set with cable and a large sofa with linens. What else do you need a bachelor? :)

26 pictures.

He took off the first available housing. In fact, the search for accommodation for one yourself (like the room) is quite difficult, mainly offers for families, apartments, houses. Prices respectively. I forgot to mention that this first trip was back in 2011. Here's my accommodation for the next 8 days (price = 170 USD). Only cold water, toilet poor, but inside, the soul is not (There is a refrigerator, a TV set with cable and a large sofa with linens. What else do you need a bachelor? :)

Separate entrance, own key, no strangers! Maybe someone found out-Str. Kirov, near the resort of the same name. In general, I liked walking the streets, staircases, alleys ... Such special and cozy

As an inexperienced hiker, I made a blunder. In Yalta I arrived late in the afternoon, took until housing is equip-was already deep night, dark. Went to the quay and was unpleasantly surprised the first time I saw the sea in the dark, black, funny, people around a lot, do not understand ... It was grieved and thought to go, so here I am a pessimist) morning, decided to repeat the walk and was stunned by the difference-morning, the sea turned stunningly beautiful, everything is green ...

Well-known mushrooms)

Yalta embankment stretches nearly from one end of the city (center, I submitted) to the other end. Almost parallel to the trolley route. Therefore, even if the rest are full of nowhere in a hurry, the main transit route through the embankment. Walked me) Here's a memorial plaque with a string of "The Lady with the Dog".

Hotel 999 (strange name). The building is very old, even pre-revolutionary buildings

The port entered the cruise liner AIDA. Dimensions hit. In not those later watched his pictures, he on the upper deck of the water park! Making fun, Milota :)

Actually I did) I do not like a photo of yourself with the right hand, but went alone. How else to prove, what exactly was it?)

On Pushkin Street there is a Catholic church here. Inside the body, even playing and you can go see. True, there are some rules, I delved into reading. How else will have to go

The cinema "Spartacus." Home Pushkinskaya Street, which goes in the opposite direction down towards the sea. On the other side of the street there is an underground passage. In the daytime it occupy traders with fruits and vegetables, nuts and all small things, in the evening replaced by beggars, drunks, street performers Gopnik. Those who do not like their intrusive prestavany, moving just across the road. Sometimes it's unsafe to play roulette for drivers Crimea particularly harsh, and in all Yalta no traffic lights! And run.

City Beach. It is always a lot of people, guests, local homeless across dogs. This beach is preferred because of its proximity to the city center, is also out of ignorance about the whereabouts of the other beaches. It features a zasrannostyu, though, in general, the purity monitor. Sometimes volunteers scurry his cap in blue, picking up trash.

So as you can see in the photo "ship" on stilts, stylized under the ancient Greek galley. In times of Kuchma there was a restaurant "Golden Fleece", which, according to rumors, he frequented. In 2012 it opened a restaurant "Orange" (a strange name for a restaurant on the beach of the sea). It is considered quite expensive, poluklubnym institution.

So is this Buna known for the film "Ivan Vasilyevich Changes Occupation", sang her a song about Natalya Selezneva storm.

Such is the Aquarium. Looks interesting, though, the facade is quite started. What exactly do they sell, I never knew.

In the best tradition of Yap, I was given a room with a cat. So it never became friends, because she had a stupid habit to shit on a pier in the hallway. Unpleasant addition to the absence of the soul.
During the whole, it is still spree :(

Flower girl. Frequent the resort. I was pleased with it, because they just walk, all smiles, do not impose anything. In addition, just look cute! Well this does not have to buy flowers? :)

Ships) and the sea

Seaside Park. Beautiful, but, unfortunately, it is actively built hotels. High-rise buildings are springing up like mushrooms. In times of Ukraine often razgaralis scandals fences, when the owners of high-rises here fenced area parks and beaches at the expense of just relaxing. Maybe now something will change? Hopefully ...

Chekhov Monument in Seaside Park. Even with a fountain :)

Those same hotels.

Such is the ornamental pool in the form of the Black Sea with water lilies. At the site of each city name plate. Very interesting solution

Crimea allocated specifically) with palm trees

Rally Lancer Evo. Near Yalta, in September, it seems, is held annually Rally Championship Prime Yalta Rally. One of the stages takes place on a mountain road to Ai-Petri. If someone went on a tour bus, will understand what road I say :) very steep and dangerous trail

Health, gangsters :)

Pofotkat with hare)
By the way, a very long time earn photographs in a group of Yalta in the VC saw pictures dated 2001. Well done, keep their shape)

Here are the other girls, they take the art) is an excellent game classics, look good!

On the last day of my vacation in Yalta in a beautiful waterfront moored sailboat

Here it is from a different angle. He is beautiful)

At the end of the post I want to say that Yalta for me since the early days has become something native. After that, I come here to this day, although I abuse myself, because it is necessary and other places to see! By the way, I come with my wife) I hope that in the future will bring their children to Yalta, worthy of the city to see the sea for the first time!

Thank you all)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting