Pensioner Lyudmila Putina made an offer

Retired from Novosibirsk Yury Babin he said that offers his hand and heart of the former First Lady of Russia Lyudmila Putina, RIA Novosti reported. Babin said he hopes that the former first lady of the country know about his intentions from the media.

"I am free since 2008 and I want to offer a hand and heart, Lyudmila Alexandrovna Putina. I thought about it two months ago, but yesterday Vladimir Vladimirovich I once suggested. I hope that my dream came true, "- said Babin, noting that he was the same age as Putin.

In the hometown of Babina called "penny millionaire" because of the vast collection of the finest Soviet and Russian coins - man gathered in his home for more than five million coins a total weight of 7, 5 tons. In December 2012 the collection was put up for sale for 19, 9 million rubles, but want to purchase it was not found.

Source.

In addition to love for kopecks and Lyudmila Putina Babin is known for having offered former CIA officer Edward Snowden, who received temporary asylum in Russia, five rooms in a cottage. According to Babin, Snowden could live at his home absolutely free of charge.

In September 2013 a court sought Babin officially changed his name to "President of the Great-Russian-Babin", but the registrar and the Central District Court of Novosibirsk refused him, citing its decision in violation of the federal law "On Civil Status».

April 17 during the "straight line" Vladimir Putin, responding to a question about whether it is going to get married, said that at first he had to marry ex-wife, and only then think about yourself.

Divorce Lyudmila and Vladimir Putin announced in June 2013, said he did not live together for some time, keeping friendly relations. In marriage, they lived for almost 30 years. They have two daughters - Maria and Ekaterina.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting