Army Russian Army vs Ukraine

As everyone here knows, I am a full-time military expert Vesti Party on a double salary. From a long time since I did not arrive analysts, because - well what can I analyze? - Illegitimate regime of Putin is about to fall down. To understand this is not required degree of the military department of the American University. And today, for tomorrow, not everyone can watch. Rather, look may not only all - very few people can do it.

Today we try to figure out what threatens Ukraine and Russia military conflict. Being a fan of the beloved disciple and military adviser L.N.Scharanskogo, Viti Rezun, in his study, I will not rely on false documents Kremlin. I will only use open source to outdo the insidious propaganda of Putin.

PS- interview a real expert on the situation in Ukraine there

Bykuet myth that ruthless Russian military machine, hardened in battles in the Caucasus and following refurbishment in the 2000s, to crush the brave defenders Yukreyn. This is the main thesis of the Kremlin propaganda. However, the Russian army is a colossus with feet of clay. And Ukraine in the last twenty years, has managed to create a great military mechanism on the Western model.

See for yourself. Then - just the facts.

Compare the number of Russian and Ukrainian armies:

Ukraine

Please note: The vaunted army of Mordor could put 30 million bayonets less than Ukrainian. I recognize you, Russia!

Further, the armored forces:

Shock

And again the advantage on the side of schiryh takpobedimtsev.

Aviation:

ukrolety

Full rout. The advantage sokolyatam Sashko Bilogo unto nebesah guaranteed.

Fleet:

ukrolodki

And, in particular, aircraft carriers:

Aircraft carriers Tymoshenko

Posted in [mergetime] 1397891259 [/ mergetime]
As we see hordes of Putin will be utterly destroyed. The advantage on the side of the brave Ukrainian Hundreds of self-defense. And on the aircraft - a twenty-fold; warships fourfold; Ukrainian and Russian aircraft carrier more than 2, 5 times. And it is only open sources, the true picture of the collapse of the Russian armed forces can only guess.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting