Cat gave a second life

They say a cat has nine lives. Like it or not is impossible to say for sure. But the cat, which will be discussed further, was on the verge of life and death. She was miraculously saved lives and gave a new house and a sincere love! How was it - see the continuation of this post!

After the surgery was completely lifeless body. I even doubt that it is alive. Here's eyes began to open. Hooray!

Doctors said that the car drove the cat on the rump. All reversals, sewn. Tomorrow appointed as X-rays and a cat survive a second anesthesia. Survive it? Keep in touch with Lena, which it picked up immediately after the accident, it will help to bring their pay and treatment. Thank You!

Cat the night began to move away, but refused to water, not to mention the food.

Scary, but not clear to me, the picture will make it clear to doctors what the chances of survival of a cat.

Second

Then the doctor writes unintelligible handwriting of the fractures in the pelvis and isolation of something there. It sounds scary. The prognosis is not very much - said that is unlikely to go, and plaster cast is impossible.

Well, the main thing - to live. We have the joy =) I thought I would take because the cat in the bag, literally. When agreed, even not seen her, and did not know how it all seriously. But, Katun drink milk! first time! Affection.

Tasty =)

Kathu all lies and lies, and the truth is not really all? What we shall do next? Medicines navypisyvali, but not getting any better. Tail crushed whole, open wounds, sutures diverge amputated is impossible, since nothing to sew. We lay in a makeshift collar fashionable

Put the cell on the day of the window, so do not be so boring. In the cell - so long as there was a close dialogue with the other animals in the house. Ksara, the second cat suits see who we got here? Each other's interests.

From the constant lying and ointments it was not the kind of trade completely ((

Wool fell on his back, but we do not lose hope

Ksara protects new girlfriend and strongly supports. Suddenly she still rise up and go? It will be possible to drive with it.

Rose! Hooray! Keep your feet slightly, but still

Golopopy new year. 2 months after the accident.

Since we are ourselves.

We watch the traffic on the street

While away the winter days, warm broken bones on the battery. Noticed tail became short? We cut half on living, because there's just all dry already (though I'm still a little faint not there blurted out)

Sleep is the best medicine. Especially after running around the whole apartment! After 3 months have bothered only the tail, which is not the skin. Cat runs! He eats well, goes to the toilet, sleeping. It is normal!

Now the question is still the amputation of the tail, the length of 15 cm, almost all without the skin. But we expect that it's tihu delayed. The worst is over! As such beauty to someone to give?

The favorite of the whole family

Tags

cat

See also

New and interesting