Guys, we have a new train!

Remember anecdote? "Nicholas I was asked:" The Emperor's father! As you command to put the rails? As in Europe or wider? "

And I do not remember what Nicholas said, but since then the distance between the rails in Russia 8, 5 cm. More than in Europe. Which leads to major problems on the international routes.

The fact that there is a technology that allows you to change the width of the track is literally on the move. This technology since 1968, owns the Spanish company TALGO. Russian JSC "FPK" (ie, Federal Passenger Company, a subsidiary of Russian Railways) ordered from Talgo train assembly 7 of 20 wagons each. And in March this year it's time to take the job. And since I - the most famous Russian-speaking blogger north of exler and west putnik1, I was offered to take part in the procedure for acceptance of trains.

I agreed immediately, because on the day of acceptance I have already bought tickets to Burgos, and Talgo factory, I somehow thought, in Madrid. However, it turned out that Russia is building for the cars in the city of Miranda del Ebro, 80 kilometers from Burgos, and I can, without changing the plans to implement immediately the two long-standing dream. A stay at this Spanish production and ... "And you let me pull the emergency brake?" - I asked. Above me laugh, but allowed.

Original post
Will be 55 photos

I immediately warned the children of Railways that a blogger - a journalist, but would not respond, (bill equating blogs to the media came later) and asked the first question: "Why Spain? How difficult to set up production of such cars in Russia? "
I was told that only the development of technology will take at least 5 years and Skolkovo knows how much money. So it is easier to buy cars from the Spaniards. And here are our engines.

At first we sat at the negotiating table to discuss the rules of acceptance of the train. Field tests were planned in a week, and now - just check all the "life support systems" train.

As a blogger - a journalist, but would not answer, I did not ask what you can and can not shoot. I photographed everything.
Here it is - the main know-hao founder Talgo, Alejandro Goicoechea (the letter T in the word Talgo is just his name).
The carriages Talgo, unlike our usual, there wheelset with fastening at the bottom. Instead, a wheel unit with fastening at the top.
The Russian cars on the upper part bends rejected. These - the lower, the bank may take up to 4 degrees.

In addition, the composition may be in motion Talgo gauge change (for this it at a speed of 20 km / h in a special drive the transducer), an additional gain in time is achieved by the fact that the movable wheel enter a turn at an optimal angle. This feature significantly reduces the rate of wear of the wheels.

Three 20-car structure with variable gauges will go from Moscow to Berlin (10 hours on the road).
Four more comfortable with conventional wheels of the train was planned to start up from Moscow to Kiev (6 hours on the road). But if the situation in Kiev is not normal, they will have to send a different route.

What do you want to know? On the procedure for acceptance of trains, or how much it will be dining cars? :)
Personally, I was interested in everything. Especially observe the work of our professionals (two on the left in the photo).

»Add a rubber seal & quot ;, - is available to manufacturers was repeated more often. All that you can add rubber seal. Russia - not Spain, in minus 30 all covered with frost and freezes tightly. But this cover of nonferrous metal is put on the chain. Otherwise, with soprut.

Ipad - the main tool inspector.

Inscriptions on the electronic scoreboard duplicated in Russian and English.

In each structure - two technical wagon, which store a supply of water, electricity and fuel. Because of their presence, even if the new train to quit in the middle of the field clean without a locomotive, it will still be water, light and air conditioned.

At the request of my companions, to the technical wagon pumped fuel, water ...

And electricity.

Here is the technical wagon inside.

In it, in addition to diesel generators, fuel tanks and water and batteries, have two cavern.

The first - the so-called "Area security officer».

According to the new requirements of the law on transport security, all public areas of the train visible cameras, the information from which is supplied to the panel.

Oh, Miranda del Ebro ... I'll write more about it. First Spanish city in which to do nothing at all, unless you're taking the train Talgo-250 :)
Now romapetrov she scolds me for what I was about 60 km. from the Rioja and drove there.

That, incidentally, means of communication employees train with each other.

Second nook designed for chief electrician of the train.

400-liter water tank and a 80-kg fire extinguishers.

But the battery pack.

It sounded order "repainted in red." Crane for feeding a mixture of the brake must be under the charter should be red.

Emulator locomotive. It is he who enables you to test all systems. Including especially interests me a brake :)

After receiving a formal promise that the emergency brake without me will not pull, I went to take a walk through the cars.
Even on the phone I was warned that the withdrawal of a train outside - please, but inside the beautiful pictures will turn out. The fact that the train is ready to send a part of all that you can, packed in plastic and cardboard and seal with tape.

Let's start with the principal - a bathroom.

To avoid innuendo - water from the washbasin on the route Moscow-Kiev poured on the rails. On the route Moscow-Berlin is going to tank.
Drainage in any case going to the tank.

Cars in the composition - the three classes. This is the most simple and familiar to me in Spanish trains second class (turistico).

Comfortable chairs.

They were not tilted back, but instead leaves the seat forward.

The first thing I reached check on the spot whether the outlet. All OK. Wagon blogers-frednli :) Charge phone and a laptop, you can not get up from the chair.

Shelf items. These spacers "to luggage not ukatyvayut" we asked the employee to put passenger safety inspection department, which tough guys of Railways - I do not know why - called "our goddess."
I tell you a secret, in the Spanish trains suitcases are not compacted and no delimiters.

Office cooler replaces wagons samovar.

It's time to realize a childhood dream. By the way, anyone to guess what device?

Admit it, you, too, always wanted him to pull and see what happens. Now I can talk knowledgeably.
First it would be very noisy. Then all the lights green movement in all carriages change to red (title photo).

After this symbolic action I began to take an active part in the testing of the train.
For example. Checking the convenience of the car seat in a higher class (preferente).

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting