As a kitten rescued ...

This post is about how my son found a garbage blind kitten we rescued him, and that came out of it (what did the son of the garbage is still not clear).

In a fine summer evening, I was sitting at home, drinking beer, enjoying life. It was hot, the windows are open. Here the street children's voices were heard, including the voice of the son was more insistent and demanding of others about their excessive curiosity to something that seems to have found the son.
Drunk dad asked my mother to see what is happening there. His wife looked out the window and reported that his son carries something in a box from under the shoe, and the whole yard rebyatnya circling around and all with a loud racket.
The natural curiosity made me get up from the couch, and my wife and I walked into the courtyard in order to clarify for themselves what is happening. What is happening was quite touching and pathetic. In the box of the shoe lay shivering and loudly squeaked blind kitten couple of three days old. It's all from head to tail was covered in mud and covered with milk, which tried to drink his children.
They took him home.

Next to the box where he slept put toilet bowl with silicone pellets where steel plant kitten after meals and after a while he was himself to go to the toilet.
I bought him a special food for kittens and poured into a bowl. The smell of food it clearly aroused, but he could not figure out what to do and how to eat it. But after several attempts to shove it into his mouth granule he realized how to eat, and since then eat their own. Remains of feed were fed to him in the form of bonus in the evening before bedtime. Since then, he eats only that food and drink just plain water.
Vaska was very good intelligent and obedient. For all time, he never went past the toilet. Sharpens claws only in a special place, in general, does not create any absolutely no problems and only pleases us all his amusing behavior.
He is now 3 years old, weighs 6kg.
Here's a story ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting