& quot; My crazy daughter & quot; - Draft John William

Funny photo of their own daughters creates a Swiss photographer John Wilhelm. It not only comes up with the idea, but also processes the images so as to get as fun. Exaggerating, the photographer shows her daughter with a completely different sides.

All plots for family portraits incredibly positive and unique. The smile is from ear to ear!

The family lives in Switzerland.

Before you take a picture, I create a rough track, knowing that I wanted to see the result, then carefully processed photos. I "fotogolik" and "semegolik." Family for me - holy. All that I have talent, all that I can, I'll invest in the family and the girls. I think it will always be a pleasure to leaf through a children's little album.

It should be noted that the full extent photographer creativity, not only in the photo daughters. Without exception, all of his photos are very original and entertaining no worse interesting comedy.

On his website, John puts and other collages. Many of which can be safely called conceptual. Although by and large they are just funny and interesting.

Tags

See also

New and interesting