Subwoofer gazelle in their own hands.

A friend from St. Petersburg has asked him to do something as a subwoofer with an amplifier to the gazelle under the passenger seat. Knowing that this is not my first Projects, comrade like that it was my way to say exclusive handmade from each other. After carefully measuring the space for future construction, I realized that was not the Projects of the light fitting and should be accurate. After all the measurements and calculation of displacement future box raced ... it was chosen glued board thickness of 18 millimeters. It certainly was not the best option because most of all I was afraid that there will be some rattling prisutstovat design. But there was nowhere to retreat. On the whole project at home I had 4 hours and coffee mug.

Fitting. For these sizes were chosen subwoofer box Rockford Fosgate punch p1 8 inches and amplifier Autostudio.

And the case was launched. The first sip.

Layout plus fitting amp to the case is not scheduled farshmakov. Treated like without them.

The box does not have to do as a standard step. According to the plan in the future will fall to the level of the amplifier.

Then plant the left side to the acrylic mass. It will allow the box to be sealed and allow air through gaps between the joints.

Fasten an additional screws. This will give the structure durability and reliability.

Try on directly the sub. The gap turned out just the one that I calculated about 4 millimeters. I repeat once again, cram it all under the seat rather than just a gazelle.

Then the body is greased for further tightness acrylic.

A small but quite important barriers according between the walls of the enclosure. It will give stiffness and help avoid unnecessary chatter design. Just acrylic and mounted with two screws on each side.

Then make holes for the element.

Close the cover notch. A hole is made for high-quality wiring and sealed.

And the last stage, after securing the last stage through the entire body with acrylic. What would surely!

For the exterior decoration I chose imitation leatherette with corrugated metal. After the final assembly of all components fell into place and we've got here is a souvenir. after all dovodok with the wires in the car was set on 1 farad capacitor, so electrician gazelle did not suffer. After you install the gazelle short sidewall under the seat looked like a metal box, which in fact is not very attracts the eye to profit-loving mates stuffing your favorite four-wheel friend. The system was very poor and not enough high-quality sound, as well, and ambient noise from the hull could not hear. Fortunately nebylo chapel ... But, yet not for long. A few months later the car was stolen, along with hand-made. Sorry, but there were only memories ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting