The development of alternative energy in the private sector. The hard way to the customer

Five or six years ago, in regions far from Moscow about alternative energy heard only vaguely, and then on television and occasionally on the Internet. The first station had to sell, literally circling farms, and explain how, why and for what all the solar energy industry. People initially simply refused to believe that it is possible here so get electricity from the sun, and use the usual appliances, is very far from home. Nevertheless, the first station was sold, and the process of so-called "nemediynoy broadcast" that the common people called "word of mouth". This could not happen because one farmer, having gone to visit a friend and see how he looks Tricolor TV and sitting with the light, he could not sleep calmly.

Price of course, at first, to bring people into confusion, because, again, people are used to paying a little electricity. But this barrier is overcome, and closer to 2010 succeeded in cooperation with the Ministry of Tourism and Entrepreneurship of the Republic of Altai write and defend a subsidy program to carry out energy-saving measures. It was the first, in fact, the experience of social entrepreneurship, when the population in the form of farmers, businesses in the face of state and we managed to solve a clear social demand - electrify farms and increase the return on them.

As part of the article is difficult to estimate the economic effect in numbers, but we can say that many of the processes in these farms greatly accelerated - the milk is processed at Electroseparators faster than manually, sheep sheared faster shearing machines, water is pumped into the drinkers in time and in the right amount. Over the past three years have seen a trend - those who work on the farm with our established stations not particularly eager to "civilization" with its advantages and disadvantages. Conventional farmers immediately put satellite TV, washing machine (yes, it is automatic), especially advanced 3G-use internet if it allows the operator covering, or VSAT-Internet. In short, do not feel isolated from the general rate.

View a small chronology with comments, and other reflections on this subject can be under the cut:

So, the first stations were small solutions from 300 W to 1500, rarely up to 3 kW.

One of the first customers, FSUE "Altai State Nature Reserve».

(a small station with a capacity of 300 watts.) I>

And this is a rarity: solar panels Soviet production 70s on a makeshift rotary device:

By the way for educational and demonstration purposes made a special stand which explains the principle of the station:

Meanwhile, grown and marketed power stations. Those stations that were 300-600 W customers take themselves, and not a lot of pictures, because installation elementary and cope with it any average man.

Started to pay the owners of tourist bases that put houses in picturesque places, but had no connection to the public grid.

Station 1500 W for a small tourist base i>

For a tourist park in Chemal i>

Of course, we did not put all the chips only on solar energy. Wind energy is not less interested in us and we are happy to put the hybrid wind-solar plant. The benefit is obvious - when the sun is there - calm, when the sun is not - there is usually a breeze (although not always).
Station puts the customer on the condition that no wind is not covered by warranty, because it happened that a customer claimed that his object the wind is constant, but in fact it turned out that the wind happens periodically and there can not seriously generate electricity.

The main problems with the operation of wind turbines were: vibration, which led to the destruction of the tail part of the generator, inadequate braking system with hurricane winds, some other annoying stuff. All defects were recorded and sent to the factory, and six months later we got wind generators already updated, taking into account our wishes. Thus, we were not ashamed of the purchaser, and the plants receive valuable feedback.

Couple photos of hybrid wind-solar power plants.

Three-phase 18 kW system in Mogochino, Tomsk region. I>

VSES in with. Oro, Ust-Kan region Altai Republic i>

Local rabbit interested laughing gas in the tank i>

Generally very pleased with the responsibility of customers - they really listen to our advice, try not to overload the inverter and do not short-circuit. And still the main stream of maintenance equipment - inverters, often burned, sometimes just glyuchaschie.
Windmills require annual maintenance - pulling bolts and joints, lubrication, check the wiring. Therefore we organize preventive missions, during which detects various faults and arresting appearance of new ones. This saves valuable time - according to the law of Murphy rush jobs by customers happen in our moments of maximum load.

All have customers who want to deliver the best of what is available. For them develop solutions on the American equipment, which has established itself as the most reliable (I hope it will not undermine the patriotism :)). Typically, this wealthy and held in life, people who have secluded corner somewhere in the mountains or foothills.

Previously everything was provided diesel generators, which consume a lot of fuel and rattled. Wanted peace. I>

Now, diesel generator stands as a reserve source of energy, and all electrical powered with clean energy. I>

What other biases remained with potential clients? You can select one of the key - people believe that solar panels can solve the problem of heating. That is to convert solar energy into electricity, and electricity into heat. But when they find out the cost of such a decision, fervor fades. With the current level of technology until we can afford a solar collector, which in cold Russian winter did not show the best result. The use of heat pumps, ground batteries and other heating engineers we leave outside the article, we will talk about them in the following publications, taking into account the real-world experience and time.

What can we say in conclusion? Private customer market exists and develops, and cheaper components are on hand market. Understanding what can be relatively independent and live in a more pleasant place to live, not adjusting to the system causes people to be built in the most unexpected places. There are community forums at major cities, where supporters gather and redeem the whole plots Holiday Cottages. The cost of connecting to the traditional networks is high enough, and terms are often quite vague. This is also a factor for the search for alternative solutions.

Scientific developments in this area please may soon become available solar modules with high efficiency and relatively low cost per watt. Now we use the fact that the industry offers. Players become more and more, respectively, higher rates and fun to play.

Long thought, what kind of video you can attach to the post. See a small video report one of the trips. Pretty typical situations.

Source: habrahabr.ru/post/219413/

Tags

See also

New and interesting