Of course, God forbid, but too similar. On the elections.

No insider information I have just suggested.

Ms Tymoshenko was involved in the struggle for the post with her characteristic fervor and energy. For hard bolevshego human energy is just amazing. Well, pick her for that corny. Each is protected as you can.
It seems to me that the purpose of it is not the presidency and the premiership - past changes to the laws YUVT prepared by himself and his presidency, but it is not set: the opportunities that YUVT laid under his victory, full advantage of Yanukovych.
The future president will be a little Queen of England - the possibility of a first-person cut the most can not. But Prime - the most it.
YUVT task - to reach the second round and finish the race in second place, but with an impressive result. Agreeing with Poroshenko, it is quite capable. Poroshenko, of course, the winner, but without a team - he has no faction. And Julia is, and the biggest.
To prove their performance Yatsenyuk goes into sexual journey, and captain's chair, throwing spikes, drop a small woman with brass balls.
And this is where the fun happens.
I'm not sure Poroshenko be able to resist YUVT Prime Minister and even the presence of faction-sect in parliament.
Basically, if YUVT execute such a plan, then we will have a confrontation, "Yushchenko-Tymoshenko" sample of 2004, not only on the rise of the economy, and in its present deplorable camp.
Julia does not Yatsenyuk. Its destructive power is comparable to a dozen vigorous bombs. People loyal to her personally, placed in key positions, there is a desperate struggle for portfolios and streams. If we consider the habit of Tymoshenko's the first thing to settle scores with offenders, we are waiting for an interesting sight.
I really hope that it does not come out in the second round, and if they come, then Poroshenko would get the forces of reason and does not let her into the premiership.
But in the scenario of today Yulia has already begun to play the role of the Motherland, and perform variations on patriotic themes she is able, like no.
In general, I would like to believe in the good judgment of my fellow citizens and their political acumen. Although the latter half of Ukrainians feel let down. (
Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting