Free access to the secret facility of air defense

Photos existing air defenses were in the public domain. The photographs depicted including ready-to-launch missiles S-300 and a single guard. What is happening in our country? We must guard screaming !!!

It was this that's landscape, going ... Sees - gates curves gate no, no inscriptions, tablets with an operating time and a break for lunch ... Wires some all ragged and rusty, no longer barbed even ... Give, I think pass through this gate - the way srezhu. The more so because there other photos of the exit gate - so you can immediately us photographers!

I wandered. Sees ahead of crap some worth, partitions off the road.

He came closer, closer look: Father! Yes this is a universal radar station in the transport position, and a little further - another, in working condition, on the universal mobile rig ...

And in the distance tend to smoky skies and distant antennas microwave transmission, and sechёt airspace of the motherland radar Caste-2-2 ... Beautiful all the dog!

Maybe our thinking mushroom, is a museum? No one since around - come in who he likes, take what you want ... A museum workers, villains, probably on the occasion of the day under a blanket body wives lick.

He walked, looked, marveled: strange museum - all the exhibits are working transformers buzz, won the second radar Caste-2-2 (the one on high farm out) all of a sudden began to rotate ...

Proceeding past the sunken structures quite convincing type of our nature lover looked a backup diesel generator ...

... And a closer look in a totally random, but prudently tack-welded with them through binoculars, I realized that it's still never Museum.

I'll go, I thought mushroom, I quickly otsedova until my stuffed with lead nuts ... He decided to bypass naive. Currently in progress, is, you are no gates, fences, perimeter barbed wire near the road winds quite civil, summer visitors to their sites up assholes are ... Suddenly - oops! - Again building in the middle of the forest.

And obviously from him the world is not blowing, and it is freshly painted. And the cables are pulled him back to where our photographer had just fled. And that is typical: especially as some bore provided cable channel concrete, but prudent corporal decided until the wire in Conan lay down, so as not to wear it in time of peace against war.

And again: Come on who he likes, climb, where he likes.

I decided that a tourist generally in the opposite direction to go, turned around and walked 180 skipped. And only become complacent and forget as you! - Again a low-budget perimeter, the remains of its former strength and some brain transmitter ...

... In which closer examination was recognized in the above-mentioned low-altitude detector OLA in the version with an additional section.

"Odnakoooo!" - Thought our hero, getting accustomed to the products, standing in orderly rows for bunding. - "It is not you fucking antennki. On the way to this and can shoot, probably. »

But the shy and effortlessly surpassing what was to denote the perimeter, coming closer ...

... And looking closer to detail, he realized that here the guests may not be glad, but the attention they do not pay.

And if so, I decided to onlookers not to go there in the territory and to assess whether the combat readiness of our Russia? After all, the taxpayer can make sure that it is completely protected for their money by villains such as Rust? And I went for a walk.

Soldiers of this part knew in advance that at the weekend will not come to the territory of any one saboteur (Saturday - is sacred), and any third party - it is your own. So they were sleeping or gone for a beer ...

... Grant to any citizen who wants to explore the country's air defense launchers previous generation in several modifications directly in a state of combat duty.

After all, no one in the head does not come to dig deeper into this. No plates "Do not touch!" - Here you have complete trust.

By the way, the people and the army in Russia remain united: modern military litter the area around it is quite civil shit worse than civil. And even higher quality: around the perimeter of the existing exposure trodden paths along which the soldiers go into the forest to throw the rubbish and to shit. Position asshole looks like.

You see a path through the log? Podter ass leaf, pulled the tights, a small step - and you're in the location of the!

In general, the number of tracks on the perimeter surpasses all reasonable limits, but here - the most trodden. Perhaps the view of the radar illumination and guidance 30N6 promotes comfortable defecation.

With this positive thought mushroom ottedova fled in terror ...

Afterword. It may seem that the facts - a fantasy writer. Or, say, an isolated case - a rare ugly pimple on the body of the air defense Okay Moscow region. Yes, no, guys, so - just about everywhere. If you do not have brakes, and it is possible to pull the levers (another position here, by the way). And if there is malicious intent, any knowledgeable can make mushroom start. Although, if we assume that the canisters are no pencils, then, of course, of course ...

via source

Tags

See also

New and interesting