How to survive in the settlement Kommunar?

You contemptuously call your city or town "hole" and say that it is impossible to live? I suggest all together to look at the living conditions in the village of Khakassia Kommunar. Perhaps then you will like patriotism for his native city;) Look further!

The village is deep in Kommunar Khakassia

Security at the entrance to Kommunar.

An interesting artifact of the past * Five-Year Plan ahead! *

A characteristic detail: Kommunar plank building garages with gabled roofs.

Brick or metal garages almost never occur.

Home life.

At the post office you can buy canned meat and vegetable seeds on ... send home a postcard, came nine days. Kommunar is 250 km from Abakan. Assuming that the postman was walking at a speed of 5 km / h to 9 hours per day, the card we had to get on the sixth day. * Apparently something went wrong *.

From the windows of the fire could be heard the sound of the guitar.

We talked a little bit with the people of Communards. I was surprised by their request. You know, they asked? They were asked to take pictures of them and to show them the road to the outside world. Showing:

It looks like the main street of Communards. At Mud-slush walk mothers with prams. Immediately passing cars and sprayed this mess all around.

In the village there is not even a tiny piece of asphalt. This is the House of Culture and the central square.

Children walk the streets and are attached to the * beautiful *. They would drive the ball in the stadium, but there's mud porridge.

Here is the street Soviet - one of the main streets of the village.

In this picture - the whole Communards. By the way, most of the pictures on this post were taken from a car window, walking tour, we simply would not have received.

The yard is already the end of March, and a Christmas tree in the center of the square is not carried in the trash, but simply pulled out of the stands and threw a number.

The only core enterprises in the Communards - gold mine. As one of the photographers: Not one thing is clear - getting 40-50 thousand at the mine, the people can not repair their own homes. A mine - a private company, a long time ago already. And work there in shifts in the main. Why is that? Yes, because the locals do not want to work.

To restore order in the town under the power of local authorities. The question is why the head of the municipality does not do? Of course it is not necessary for one village to draw conclusions about the entire country. Of course, this happens not only in our country. But do not forget that people will equip the place where no live. If they do so, then it suits them. Or are they just too lazy.

Hence

Tags

See also

New and interesting