I-City

Visiting the capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, tourists often emit only a day or two of sightseeing.
But, in the district of the capital and interest are hidden. For example, the city of the future Putrajaya, magnificent Batu Caves,
Genting Highlands -; LED lights or the city I-City.

On the first three objects of information is sufficient, and that's about I-City will tell us more.
I-City- This Malaysian version of Silicon Valley with offices and a park area with nightly entertainment and a variety of leisure activities.

City Lights Digital ICITY near Kuala Lumpur, Shah Alam (Shah Alam) - This theme park, the perfect place for the whole family.
The entire infrastructure of the city, streets, shops, parks and attractions - is the latest achievement of LED Lights.
The main attractions are CityPark and CityWalk.
Trees in the park special - artificial maple and pine trees, the branches of which consist of millions of LED lamps.
Each year, changing light sculptures.

In the area of ​​i-City uses the latest LED lighting technology. This place excites and fascinates visitors,
especially during various celebrations. Especially popular this place during the celebration of Chinese New Year.
I-City Neighborhood affects high technology. Not surprisingly, the Scenic Area i-City, featuring a unique type of lighting,
It has become a paradise for amateur photographers. There are also good at wedding photos.

Except for artificially forest stroll, you can play snowballs in the winter room where the temperature is about 5C,
see ice figures roll off the ice slides. In the House of horror you can tickle your nerves, and the room called "red carpet" to take a look at the wax celebrities. Right there is a park water attractions, a Ferris wheel, carousel.

Budget can be reached, if you sit down at KL Sentral station and get off at Padang Jawa on the ground train KTM Komuter, the price of 2.50 ringgit per ticket. And the station Padang Jawa taxi ride. From there we took a 15 ringgit, 13 ringgit bargained back.

Prices are not cheap entertainment, especially with children. We went mainly to look at the evening lights of artificial trees. Snow and we have enough, wax figures will not surprise us, a water park too. The House of Horrors with a child did not dare to Suva, the diapers will not save enough :)
Oh, and keep in mind that the train back to go somewhere to 23.30

©

Tags

See also

New and interesting