Exploring contemporary art by fashion collection 2014

Paintings of famous artists, contemporary experiments, interpret long-forgotten motives, graphics and watercolor - now do not need to study art in the museums, and fashion shows. I propose to combine business with pleasure and enjoy not only fashionable clothes, but also to get acquainted with contemporary art, which moved en masse to the galleries on the podium. On the days of morals ...

Works by Andy Warhol will not soon go away into the shadows. In the past year, the anniversary of the founder of pop-art, well-known master of provocation, the artist-photographer-writer-producer, a wave swept over all of its exhibitions. Fashion podium aside, of course, did not go.

SOPHIA WEBSTER

The famous creator of the 20th century - the identity of a comprehensive and literally conquered the world with their creativity. Not surprisingly, interest in his work, and he became famous in the first place as an artist, every year only increases and creativity of it - a source of inspiration for contemporary artists.

And Andy Warhol - a man extremely interesting. Why are only the famous saying of his. Unable to restrain himself and not share with you at least a couple of them.

Sometimes something seems beautiful simply because slightly different from the surrounding objects.

In fact, the "beautiful" I'm not so attracted. More talkative ... I like talkative people doing something. Beautiful - something are. This is not necessarily bad, just I do not understand exactly what they are.
Jewellery does not make a person more beautiful, but make it feel more beautiful.
A person may laugh or cry. Whenever you cry, you could laugh - the choice is yours.

His works can be found in the collection of Diane von Furstenberg, who inspires his work "Flowers" in 1964 and other masterpieces of the king of pop art.

Still remain vivid memories of cooperation eminent brand Louis Vuitton and the world's most expensive artist Yayoi Kusama.

Installation of the Japanese 82-year-old artist is literally created a furore in the art world.

No less effectively looked capsule collection last year, which was sold out in a few weeks. The result - something like a Japanese interpretation of "Alice in Wonderland" in a trending pattern peas and bright color combinations.

The popularity of these bright accessories not even surprising.

The art exhibition has transformed the catwalk and Prada:

For an idea of ​​the interpenetration of fashion and art, and actively supports ALEXANDER MCQUEEN:

Art and mood CÉLINE GILES:

And a bit of artistic inspiration on the catwalks of the world:

CALVIN KLEIN COLLECTION

OSTWALD HELGASON

AQUILANO.RIMONDI

Tags

See also

New and interesting