Tale of Love

A woman came out of her house and saw three old men front yard with long white beards. She did not recognize them. She said, "I guess you
I do not know, but you must be hungry. Please come in and have something to eat. »

A husband at home? & Quot ;, they asked.

"No," she replied. "He is not.»

"Then we can not enter," they replied.
In the evening when her husband came home, she told him what had happened.

"Go tell them I am home and invite them in!" Said the husband.

The woman went out and invited the men in.

"We can not go into a house together," they replied.

"Why?" She asked.

One of the old men explained: "His name is Wealth," he said pointing to
one of his friends, and said pointing to another one, "He is Success, and I am Love." Then he added, "Now go in and
talk with your husband which one of us you want in your home. »

The woman went and told her husband what was said. Her husband was overjoyed. "How good !!!", he said. "Since that is the case, let us invite Wealth. Let him come and fill our home with wealth! »

His wife replied, "My dear, why do not we invite Success?»

Their adopted daughter was listening from the corner. She jumped in with her own suggestion: "Would it not better to invite Love? Back then, in our house filled with love! »

"Let's get our daughter," said the husband to his wife.

"Go out and invite Love to be our guest.»

The woman went out and asked the three old men, "Which one of you is Love? Come in and be our guest. »

The old man went by the name of love toward the house. Other 2 old man followed him. Surprised, the lady asked Wealth and Success: "I only invited Love, why are you going?»

Old men replied together: "If you had invited Wealth or Success, the other two of us
We would remain on the street, but since you invited Love, wherever He goes, we go with him. Where there is Love, there is also Wealth and Success !!!!!!! »

I WISH YOU ...
 - Where there is pain, I wish you peace and mercy.
 - Where there is doubt, I wish you confidence.
 - Where there is tiredness, or exhaustion, I wish you understanding, patience, and renewed strength.
 - Where there is fear, I wish you love, and courage.

Now you can choose one of 2 options:
1. Close this page.
2. Invite love by sharing this story with those you care about.

I hope you will choose # 2 vyriant!
My version - №2!

If you're serious about love, and she is serious about you. It's simple :)

Tags

See also

New and interesting