Post good. Salvation Mike Farley in fierce holodryan!

The first photo is not mine.

Not a philologist, I am not able to write beautifully ... And gladly like to share.

Today I woke up earlier than usual, at 7 am. And out of habit, still lying on the couch, I looked out the window.

We have a lot of trees in the yard ...
On one of them sat a crow and one of them was taller and fatter others.

"This is necessary so the trash otozhratsya" - I thought.

But somehow, the three crows cawed constantly at her and tried to bite. Looking closer, I realized that the one that was taller and fatter - not crow, smoky and fluffy cat.

Continued under the cut ...

The first time I watched it ... I thought that maybe she could kitty down.
But no ... She was very scared, and froze ... The street is already 0 and strong winds.

In the end I decided to take serious measures and not just stupidly follow up that will continue.
I called 112, on the advice of uncle-answering machine dialed 101. Silence ... 101 ... again silence. And so just 10.

Then called the Emergency Management here in Pushkin and asked how to call them mobile. I called the 001 number, but I said some company ...

I had to ask for help from google.
And ... Oooooh, thank eggs! I found it in the correct number - 881 201 (can someone come in handy).

The answer is very fast, asked me the reason for the call, etc. They promised to come if the machines are not on fire.

I could not believe my eyes when I saw the rescue in his yard 20 minutes after my call.
Here they are - handsome!

№3.
At first, rescuers pinned (it was obvious gestures). That, they say, you need to throw a rope to a tree and pull it all ... we have.
Laugh out loud, gygygy))
They, too, for the CIMS is very worried, I see. :)

Photo №4.
This is the second machine, called to the rescue, because I needed a long staircase.
Kish is at about the 5th floor.

Photo №5.
You - my hero! :))
Why are there ... they are all heroes !!!

Photo №6.
Eeee! She is in good hands!
As I enjoy it. 120 beats per minute !!! :)

Photo №7.
Expert observers :)

Photo №8.
We went to negotiate, "Che ... how much .." (just kidding, of course :))

Photo №9.
CIMS suffered a visit to one of the grannies.

That's all ...
I am very glad that everything worked out!

I am proud of our rescuers!
Thank you, guys!

Pushkin (St. Petersburg).

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting