Student Life smileys in ICQ

- exuberant neighbor laughs, and for the wall of people have this wall forehead protests

- And neighing choleric neighbor has invented output))

- Vahtёrsha Baba Shura, which operates in the hostel more than freshmen years.

- Dad very well-dressed girls dormitory.

- Pervokursknik boy who realized that food is useless to try to extract out of the refrigerator, if before it - food - not to put in the kitchen and begged: "Even though a spoonful of soup, though most maaaaalenkuyu!»

- good man. Listen to your favorite relievers in _naushnikah_, for which I dearly love.

- Komendantsha on student spree

- It Gopnik, they hinder us live!

- A neighbor who lives behind the wall, and listening to his String loud. And the bastard, dancing at the same time.

- Classmate who attends a lecture on the first couple, and then takes my summary and happily rewrites in a normal environment and, more importantly, awake!

- My odnogruppnitsa Nastya, who once again missed the first couple and asks her not to celebrate :))

- Figure I will share with you the last meal!

- A student who was late to the hostel before closing and now climbs on the 7th floor of the balconies

- Cattle, which had lost the key to the shower room. I do not think about how to find a key, and how to 800 persons did not beat.

- Dean during the session

- Sad emo boy.

- 5kursnik Wise, who ran out of food on the threshold of the women's room with a fridge

- A student with no money at the counter, looked at the buffet filled and eat up the crumbs nearby

- In the dorm after the reshuffle, when the door of the refrigerator majeure "NORD»

- Parents of freshmen who bring little child to learn to live and see the hostel

- The selection committee for the contract

- The selection committee for state

- Freshman undone with d / s

- A neighbor who found the pack bystrosupa, cooked it and ate it, licking the spoon, and then it turned out that bystrosup been delayed for 5-7 years

- Support Group on the Protection of the diploma

- Caught for smoking in the wrong place

- A student at the exam

morenwen

Tags

See also

New and interesting