New Year's gift aunts (4 photos)

Creative on site tetkam.net:
The book - the best gift we all know. Even if it's not a book at all, and of unknown origin on housekeeping brochure with the intriguing title: "How nice to decorate the table," presented to me a few years ago drudgery of his colleagues. I am grateful that my aunt: she believed that my rukopopie - not an innate trait, but only a consequence of lack of knowledge, and regularly provide me such a waste. And, as you can see, a colleague was right enough that I do not clean up similar publications in the trash, and all I can to give master classes in twisting "beautifully decorated" napkins for everyone. By the way, my great respect to the unknown editor of the booklet: a great sense of humor, obviously, people!

So in fact it was called "wipe" Candle "" (revised and enlarged):

1) to fold the napkin in half, wrong side inward. Then the two angles (from the fold side) down to the middle. The type of airplane for harvesting (Figure 1)

2) Upper corner folded back (two centimeters, then potreniruetes and determine how you personally prefer), and holding the folded corner of the left hand, the right start to fold the right side to the middle of the napkin , so tight kulechkom (Figure 2)

3) Now, holding the entire structure right hand, the left fold the same symmetric tight kulechek swipe from the left side (Figure 3)

4) Do not letting loose almost finished already krasotischa, turn the napkin the other side. Now you just bend the "tails" swipe up and back and tie them there (Figure 4)

In my opinion, a great, multi-purpose hack! You can cheat colored "candles" and hang on the Christmas tree, or arrange the room in accordance with the recommendations of feng shui, or decorate corporate and New Year's table. You can give your friends and family, explaining that it is a symbol of love and well-being. You can give the boss, to cut down salaries, without explanation, with a malicious grin. And it is possible to roll a huge dick from an old quilt, called "stuffed crisis" and solemnly burned in the yard.

Success, dear aunt!

Tags

See also

New and interesting