All the colors of the rainbow in a paper artifact Jen Stark

Everything you see is made of paper, without any computer graphics)))

Like a rainbow exploding, works Jen Stark (Jen Stark) flashes different colors and creativity. Inspired by the intricate patterns in nature, the artist uses the mountain of colored paper to create an elegant geometric sculptures.

"I find inspiration in science, infinity, the potential of simple things and display color. It is great pleasure - to do what I want. It's like a kind of meditation that brings no incomparable satisfaction. In my works I try to improve and improve what I do "- says Jen.

By the way, when she talks about science and nature as a source of inspiration, it meant quite unexpected things. "My sister - the doctor and often brings home a book on anatomy, which shows the cross-section of tissue." Jen considers the illustrations, creatively interprets them and interprets in his works.

Depending on the size of the operation and its degree of difficulty, Jen Stark spends its creation a few days to a week or two. Initially, the artist creates a sketch of his work, and then carefully selects the color. Then it cuts the paper layers alternately one after another. In its work, the girl uses a knife X-Acto, a ruler, a pencil and sometimes a compass. Her paper sculpture made by hand, and Jen admits that this work requires a great deal of patience.

Paper work of the artist is very popular with children - probably because of its brightness and flowery. But adults are said Jen, often seek to touch her sculptures to make sure what they are made; the artist does not approve of this, because the paper - fragile and ephemeral material. "Maybe someday I'll create a special sculpture for people to be able to touch it taken apart," - she says with a laugh.

Jen Stark was born in Miami (Florida) in 1983. In 2005, she received a Bachelor of Arts Institute in Maryland.

Tags

See also

New and interesting