Climb to the picturesque bridge. Krasotischaaa!

Scenic Bridge - I did it, even with the construction of this bridge a long time I blew him drool. Much talked about guarding the bridge, once in the winter of 2009, I was convinced, inadequate men who immediately waved fists just that, but now is not it. Gathering of three people, waiting for the night, we started making their way to the bridge over the fences and many dachas.

Once I started about support peer into the booth protection, such as sleep, began to storm the support. To expose the hidden staircase First you need to get into the atrium but already there through the door at the top of the tower. Many will say opened the door, went into the atrium and the stairs, all just the same.

It was not there, for security guards decided not to simply close the inside and another piece of wood propped the door handle. After 15 minutes, due to a higher power, we managed to seep into the atrium, which turned out to be a sleeping guard, luckily for us he slept far from the door to the stairs we needed ...

I'll start right away with the restaurant, it promised to open in 2009 year, but due to some problems with fire safety, opening postponed indefinitely.

Inside the restaurant though in some space shuttle.

The restaurant has only two floors, located on the upper level hall of the restaurant and an observation deck on the lower - technical services (including the so-called damping devices to dampen vibrations of the structure).

The restaurant at the moment here is a Destro, will open a restaurant in the best case in 3-4 years.

4 in the morning, dawn.

Aside Krylatskom.

The October Fields.

Scarlet Sails.

Moscow City and Mirax Plaza.

House on the waterfront Karamyshevskoy, Radio Tower OCTODE.

Rowing Canal - on the horizon you can see the Kuntsevo.

Triumph Palace and Ostankino TV Tower.

Lyudmila hello :)

Stayed waltz.

The restaurant looks very futuristic.

Now, about the heat of the moment, the bridge we went up in the night, and the descent was in the morning when the light and the birds chirping. Here then immediately realized that we leave quietly not give, to hide the stick, lock picks and other

Going down, open the door in the atrium and there in 5 meters from us should chop, two or three seconds at each other look, he reaches for a walkie-talkie and we strongly toward the exit, he is behind us, the guard deigned for us run 200-300 meters, unprecedented progress for them.

After that, braked and started to shout something into the radio. At this time, we had almost left the territory of the bridge.

+ Bonus, it happens peresmenka guard on the bridge.

© raskalov-vit

Tags

See also

New and interesting