Where and how growing up "proletariat" (17 photos)

On the labor market overabundance of lawyers, accountants and other potential "white-collar" she says today is not only lazy. But where and who gets work profession?

In this small town in the north of Tara Omsk region in Soviet times there were three vocational school, where he studied the "proletariat." At the present time there was one vocational school. It accepted without entrance examinations, and a contingent formed interesting.

The difference between the students immediately catches the eye: here comes the village workaholic, often from low-income families and urban loafers - Mount Tara-school students. Teachers "pull" them to the end of grade 9, and then, exhaling with relief, seen off the walls of the school.

A wall in a dormitory vocational lime.

Educational institutions is clearly not up to the "European-quality repair." The rooms - iron beds, no computers and even television sets, but quite fun - almost everyone has a guitarist.

Conditions are not the best, but it seems it does not bother anyone, because all the comforts of a Siberian village, most often on the street.

Vocational preparing machine operators, welders, salesmen, seamstresses and hairdressers. On the state of the material base of schools will not speak. All you can see in these photos.

Teachers are not young. I think they know the approach to youth that studies at a vocational school. Do not report it, do not scold, do not cause him to go to school.

Training sessions students attend without much enthusiasm. One of the teachers told me that there are those students who even forget to come to the exam.

The dining room is perhaps the most visited place in the school. Who has not been in any classroom - is sure to come for lunch. The food is a vocational school for free.

Will untrue assertion that the school receives and learn the most inveterate and restless young. Many young men and women who have come here to learn a profession and become class experts. For them, as a rule, already have vacancies with good earnings, where they go to work after graduation

Many find work in the north of the Tyumen and Tomsk in divisions related to oil and gas extraction, and get there much more significant salaries than, for example, graduates, gets a job at Tara.

The hostel PTU, perhaps unsightly. But in crowded - but not mad. And the spirit reigning here would be the envy of all kinds hostel universities and academies.

Guys - simple and open, without any decorations.

In the girls' rooms - in their own cozy. Probably, these girls will become a good housewife, even if in such circumstances can maintain order.

All the guys with whom managed to talk during filming of this series, the most mundane dream: to quickly finish their studies at a vocational school, and to find gainful employment

They want to work honestly and to earn a decent living, and probably better than their parents. I do not think that the level of their dreams is different from the hopes and plans for 80 percent of today's youth. I wish them good luck! Let them succeed!

Tags

See also

New and interesting