The origins of the picture

Very interesting history of the origin of the image, be sure to read.

Arctic me "infect" my good friend a great journalist Konstantin Smirnov - Smirnov kind of successor: Father Sergey - "Brest Fortress", the brother of Andrew - "Belarusian Station" well, etc. Before the next trip, I was asked to do stuff on the Coast and write a couple of pages for the magazine "Journalist". So, we sat down once on an ice floe, I say Coast:
 - Boring work ...
The puzzled look ...
 - North Pole ... And you have no exotics. Would have taken with Sergey (Sergey Kessel - head of high-latitude expedition) on hummock sat'd chatted ...
 - Yes, no problem ...
While I ran off to the side and put televichok guys got on a hummock, dangling legs, sitting, talking ...
Returned to Moscow passed the material, the number of signed. I called the Coast:
 - With your bottle ... Now every day early in the morning at the kiosk "Sojuzpechat" takes a turn for the "journalists» ...
 - What do you mean? .. What set?
Lists pictures. Howl:
 - Oh ... you l? You saw that in the hummock is written? ..
Chill. He grabbed the picture, and then happened to me exactly what asked Kostya ... virginity inei hummock adorned familiar word of three letters ...
Who knows, he will understand that this change in the signed photo room ...
All ended well, and the story more fun for a long time colleagues ...

- Boring work ...
The puzzled look ...
 - North Pole ... And you have no exotics. Would have taken with Sergey (Sergey Kessel - head of high-latitude expedition) on hummock sat'd chatted ...
 - Yes, no problem ...
While I ran off to the side and put televichok guys got on a hummock, dangling legs, sitting, talking ...
Returned to Moscow passed the material, the number of signed. I called the Coast:
 - With your bottle ... Now every day early in the morning at the kiosk "Sojuzpechat" takes a turn for the "journalists» ...
 - What do you mean? .. What set?
Lists pictures. Howl:
 - Oh ... you l? You saw that in the hummock is written? ..
Chill. He grabbed the picture, and then happened to me exactly what asked Kostya ... virginity inei hummock adorned familiar word of three letters ...
Who knows, he will understand that this change in the signed photo room ...
All ended well, and the story more fun for a long time colleagues .... & quot; / & gt;

via source

Tags

See also

New and interesting